7 star Vader??

yeetboy
14 posts Member
Is it possible for Vader to be promoted to 7 stars? I've looked at some of the highest ranked players in the arena and the best I've seen is 6 star with 0/100. Is there any way to get him there?

Replies

• ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    Just that thing that shall not be mentioned
  • Options
    in that view, all toon shards are 0/100. they are likely closer that that
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    No legitimate 7☆ yet.
  • Options
    Yea theres ways.

Shipments or the shard shop when its time to get it to 100.
  • Options
    I got a bunch of Vader shards by refreshing shipments. Good luck!
  • TerraArran
    341 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Vader shards only show up in the Shard Shop not the Shipments. You cannot refresh the Shard Shop. Why are there people saying that you can when you cannot.

Are you sure you didn't mean, I cheated, so I am trying to find ways to say my 7* Vader is legit.
  • Options
    I got a bunch of Vader shards by refreshing shipments. Good luck!

:D
  • Options
    It could be possible if Vader has shown up in shipments enough, all achievements are unlocked, and multiple GW rewards.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    I belive i heard several peeps got 6* vader after the empire event...im sure theres a few at least halfway to 7*...my 5* caped vader has over 7k power at 5* the saber toss w 88 lead is so much fun...cant wait to get him stared out.
  • Options
    It could be possible if Vader has shown up in shipments enough, all achievements are unlocked, and multiple GW rewards.

I can say that I am a day 1 player. I have almost every achievement completed. I am not sure if GW will go up again or not, but right now I am sitting at 142/150 GW wins, and my Vader is still 5*. I literally have 4 achievements left on my screen.
  • Options
    If your Vader is 7* or even remotely close to it you cheated. If you say you didn't cheat you're just lying because you're scared of the banhammer. It's that easy.
  • Options

I can say that I am a day 1 player. I have almost every achievement completed. I am not sure if GW will go up again or not, but right now I am sitting at 142/150 GW wins, and my Vader is still 5*. I literally have 4 achievements left on my screen.

That's fine. I've seen several midway 6* Vader's posted here. I've had streaks of Vader shards in the Shard Shop, where he appears multiple times a week, and up to two appearances at day. Even I've received 5 Vader shards through GW rewards.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Right on 1AmYourFath3r. There's 6* vaders out there now and with the boost from empire event it wouldn't surprise me if we hear about 7* vader by august.
  • Options
    My buddy says he got Vader in raid shipments one time musta been hella cool
  • Options
    I never seen Vader anywhere but achievements, maybe it's a way to catch cheating. Idk but at 5 with tarkin he's good as heelll.

• Options
    I get Vader in GW and the shop u can buy him or earn him... No way anyone has 7 star unless they did that one thing that we can't say.
  • Options
    How often does Vader come up in the Shard shop? I feel like it's about every 3 days or so.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    How often does Vader come up in the Shard shop? I feel like it's about every 3 days or so.

It's super random RNG. One week I got 7 total (3 single, 2 double days), then months without.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen him in a week in my shard shop. I've been waiting semi patiently....