Time for New Cantina/Arena/GW characters?

Just wondering if there were any plans to replace any of the Cantina/GW/Arena chracters with others as more characters are released and time goes by. @EA_Jesse @CG_NotReallyAJedi Starting to stock pile up tokens in galactic war and have noting to use them on. If I could convert like 1000 to 2 darth vader shards or maybe convert them to credits/droids/ability mats or something etc that would be awesome. Are there plans to replace characters in Arena/GW/Cantina battles?
Guild: Order 66 501st Division

Replies

• SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm about 200 shards away from having enough shards to 7* every single GW character (tho I'm about 50 million credits from upgrading them).

So yeah. Probably about time to add to GW (Dengar pls thank you).
  • Options
    Could just spend GW creds on shards to convert in the shard shop. I would also like some new toons in GW as well.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    GW just got Cad Bane. Arena just got Leia. I wouldn't mind Cantina....that'll probably be Dengar or else he'll show up in GW like Magma did.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Guild: Order 66 501st Division
  • Options
    I thought they said Denger going which is the worst spot

We need a new cantina shipment character
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What happened to Tusken Shaman, Wedge and B2? Gone permanently? They're not in chromiums, apparently.
  • Options
    My vote for echo!!
  • Ezeziel
    184 posts Member
    Options
    Yarzahn wrote: »
    What happened to Tusken Shaman, Wedge and B2? Gone permanently? They're not in chromiums, apparently.

And at the same time there is alot of double farms in Cantina nodes and weird choices of toons on lvl 7...
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    I thought they said Denger going which is the worst spot

We need a new cantina shipment character

I totally dissagree ! Cantina shipment has some of the best char in there farming qgj daka and fives and they TAKE A LONG time to farm!

If you finished farming them theirs hrs! boba! ashoka! and poe to be farmed !

we DON t need a average char type in the shipments i do support them if they introduce b2! Rex make it hard to grind ! But anything other then those 2 ain t worth it !

I hope that dengar goes in the gw shipments ! I m currently farming bane thenni got RP teebo and datcha left !on my main acc i pretty much farmed everyone except datcha and night sister initiate ! But i m waiting on a new char... And i hope its dengar!

Hope its not a node shipment cuz i got jawa plo koon rg and anakin to farm... Currently farming jawa... Then its Rg turn !
  • Options
    SamoBudo wrote: »
    My vote for echo!!

And Rex! Love running clones
  • Options
    I thought it was fact that Dengar is going into guild store along side g guard and jawa engineer.
  • Options
    I personally think they should re do the entire GW shipments. All anyone does is complain about the options.
  • Options
    CapnnRex wrote: »
    I personally think they should re do the entire GW shipments. All anyone does is complain about the options.

I wish they would shift characters among GW/Catina/Arena every month. Or daily even. Would make things more interesting.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options

I wish they would shift characters among GW/Catina/Arena every month. Or daily even. Would make things more interesting.

Disagree. That makes current "top tier" characters easy farms with GW shards thar everyone has in excess anyhow.
  • Options
    Powda wrote: »

Disagree. That makes current "top tier" characters easy farms with GW shards thar everyone has in excess anyhow.

+1