Have you received fully crafted raid gear?

Prev1
Weezy34
117 posts Member
edited June 2016
Yes, I am still stuck on this topic.

I have requested a change to how frequent fully crafted gear is dropped in Raids, apparently the developers don't care. (Surprise surprise) so. Ow I'm curious who is all in the same boat as me!

I have completed 31 raids, the last 6 or 7 have been heroic, I have received 1 gold "great chance" and 30 purple "good chance" reward boxes. I always finish top 20.

I am 0-31 on receiving fully crafted gear.

How is this remotely considered a "good chance" to received fully crafted gear? There is an abismal chance to received fully crafted gear unless you are top 3!

How many of you are experiencing the same thing?!

Have you received fully crafted raid gear? 274 votes

Yes, I have received fully crafted gear from raids.
57%
scubaFightonGenakumaStav_KoobuSticare_Courts_0073MAdeldjlottBentWookieeDarthbaneDarthMasterShawnPindasauskanoncoccipusMBL_66DashboardDrakeIXCobrasManoJudojoeybenacrowFoojLianara 157 votes
No, I have not received a fully crafted item from Raids.
42%
DrPancakesRonTomReyalpvincentlondonEzezielI_WANT_YODADwinkelmmoongodvanceForceOneSwordsLFDpapnworsYarzahnHan_Brolo81melBoxmintxSkandarGraunxNortikka_aikarajuuNoSpoilFaRule_DaGalexy91Andro 117 votes

Replies

• djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    If I remember it was only 1 but it was handcuffs so that was helpful. Some get blow dryers which are significantly easier to farm. But no Droid Callers, Furnaces, Scanners or discs though.
  • Options
    I usually finish around rank 5-10, i've received quite a few full pieces of raid gear. At least 3 furnaces, a couple scanners, a droid caller I think as well
  • Options
    I got one disc and we haven't done any heroics yet
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I've received at least 8 full pre-craft, n half a dozen reg gear
    T7 avg top6 finish , (we did about 6/7 t6 raids)
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I've gotten at least one of each raid gear and a couple full farmable gear. It's all RNG though so OP you're just having a very unlucky run (but don't count non-heroic raids in your findings, only the T7 actually have a fair chance of dropping full items).
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    I've completed 30 raids. The first 10-5 or so were top 20 at T5/6. The next 10 T5/6 raids were top 10, often top 3 finishes. The last 2 raids were T7 with one top 15 and another top 10 finish.

I have not received a single piece of fully crafted gear.
  • Options
    Not raid gear but I received a full stun cuffs or whatever. Other than that no. And several times I've gotten junk I can farm and had plenty of. Raids should only result in raid gear, credits, raid currency.
  • Options
    4 heroic raids. nada. i'm dead last in the raid though....
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    34 raids and I've received 3 furnaces and 1 nubian design tech.

My biggest issue is not being able to choose the gear we need as a 'reward'. Out of those 34 raids, only twice have I gotten droid caller salvage. I was able to buy a couple after they were added to regular shipments. If it wasn't for that I'd have to waste guild currency in the guild shop for overpriced gear that I could have used for shards.
  • Options
    Got one furnace one time when I came in at a lower rank than usual . Usually in top 4 but missed some of the raid and came in 7th or 8th. That is when I got my first furnace.
  • Options
    T6

First one this past Saturday. Fell behind in the raid from family stuff, ended at #22 spot...got a furnace.

Typically I place top 10, and had never gotten a fully crafted anything prior. Goes to show you...
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    Options
    I usually finish 1st or 2nd and have never received a fully crafted piece of gear.
  • Options
    No, but I've been able to make five, soon to be six pieces of raid gear though, so I really can't complain.
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only one! Maybe they'll fix it!

Haha I make myself laugh!
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    35 raids I've received a furnace, caller, two scanners.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I got a fully crafted eyeball I think.... Or something that required 50 purples.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    2 furnaces and 1 Nubian Tech
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Out of 35 raids maybe 6-8? But some were t5-6. T7 been a whole lot better and seem to get more ranking 4-10 than 1-3
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Weezy34 wrote: »
    Glad to see I'm not the only one! Maybe they'll fix it!

Haha I make myself laugh!

I didn't know it was broken?
  • Options
    I probably get one every 2 or 3 raids. The 40 piece salvage is almost as good.
  • Options
    Well I should not have put no because I I have got one or two fully crafted items and other than the cuffs it's nothing I needed. I'm talking about stuff I have hundreds of in salvage of already, so close to 30 raids and no full items necessary to gear 9 a toon, and rarely do I get the salvage for it also, and I finish top 3.
  • Options
    I had never gotten one until a couple weeks ago

Then I went on a run of 5 straight raids where I got fully crafted raid gear.

Then I haven't gotten one since.

Finished anywhere from 9Th to 25th in those raids.
  • Options
    27 raids completed and about 80%-85% junk rewards I don't need.
  • Options
    Full droid caller #21 T7
  • Options
    I got one disc and we haven't done any heroics yet

Same.
  • Options
    I have done only heroics after it unlocked and no full piece, but i don't mind since my drops haven't been that bad and getting 20-40 pieces of salvage at a time depending when i get to hit. Ofc i don't think it's a great system bc it's all rng even ranking high doesn't guarantee you anything useful since you can have only furnace/farmable drops so all you need is luck. Gear rotating in shipments is going to help many unlucky whales and i don't see it as a bad thing also if they aren't going to change the reward system that is the only way to get the gear you want. :/
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    I think I've gotten one scanner and one caller. Got enough furnace salvage to craft two furnaces. Might have gotten more than that. Hard to remember
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    I've gotten two scanners, a furnace, and design tech. T7 for all your gear woes.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    33 raids done ... 1 gear reward (raid only) got: 1x MK7 Nubian Scanner
    Im not sure, if i also got 1 crafted challenge-gear as well some time ... could be.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    26 raid done I think it was & only 1 droid caller.