Raised the price of crystals

Good afternoon everyone. Dear developers, once again raised the price of the crystals. Where are you so overpriced? You will kill the game, people will start to leave. Well, this is really bad. Raising these prices, you are new players to the game will not lead,but only to lose.

Replies

• Options
    to raise prices immediately doubled?it who does that?
  • Options
    Where do you live? They might adjust the price to the local currency
  • Options
    In Russia. Corrected, twice :)
  • Options
    You just hit at moderate purchases. I could spend 10,000 rubles a month. now I'm not gonna do it
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Brits might be effected with the pound being worthless after the brexit vote?
  • Options
    Russians have a saying "the greed of the bourgeoisie are destroyed"
  • sfcrafael
    23 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    it just went up by 4 times in Brazil as well, but this isnt the proper sub for this discussion I think.
  • Options

motherfather,why didn't you warn about the increase,we would have at least stocked up on a million

• ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I am from Ukraine. Today the price of the crystals raised almost 2 times!!!
    You've got to be kidding! It is too much for the game, especially in our country.
    I was donating every month from starting playing the game(15 of january).
    But new prices are very high!!!
    Please return previous prices or I will not buy crystals again!
    Don't kill the passion to play!
  • Options
    The price increase never brings anything good. Players start leave the game, and the price increase only worsens the situation is now the opposite need to think about lower prices and different discounts.
  • Options
    I subscribe to all of the above words. It is already too much
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Options
    Change your Google Wallet settings country to the US and you'll have the US price. Worked for me. Though I haven'g bought anymore for a while and I'm planning to keep it that way.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    OmarFPG wrote: »
    Change your Google Wallet settings country to the US and you'll have the US price. Worked for me. Though I haven'g bought anymore for a while and I'm planning to keep it that way.
    US prices are higher. But the salaries are much higher in USA.
    The prices for the crystals are not equal to middle salaries in Ukraine.
    For example the middle salary in Ukraine is 262$ and the price for 15710 crystals is 35.4$, it is 13.5% from middle salary!!! In USA the middle salary is 3263$ and the price for 15710 crystals is 99.99$, it is 3.06% from middle salary!!
    Several days ago the price for the 15710 crystals were 20.8$ (in Ukraine), it was 7.93% from middle salary! Better but still too much!!!

@EA_Jesse, please consider this situation and return the previous prices.
  • Options
    ElixirU wrote: »
    For example the middle salary in Ukraine is 262$ and the price for 15710 crystals is 35.4$, it is 13.5% from middle salary!!! In USA the middle salary is 3263$ and the price for 15710 crystals is 99.99$, it is 3.06% from middle salary!!
    Several days ago the price for the 15710 crystals were 20.8$ (in Ukraine), it was 7.93% from middle salary! Better but still too much!!!

You right but partly: middle salary in Kiyev is 262$, but not in Ukraine on the whole territory. Middle salary in country is lower than $160
  • FhernalKeze
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hello, I'm from Mexico and it was a real surprise that prices of crystals had increased 70%. Last week I planned to purchase crystals once a week, because I wanted to get my Aayla Secura at 7*, but now with that ridiculous increase I will never spend a dime again. Too bad EA.
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Dear developers, I've done some kind of analysis to explain that the crystal prices became too high.
    What exactly have YOU done before raising the prices?

PS. I don't like when such questions remain unanswered...it's disrespect...
    What kind of customer care do you show here?
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options

Well what is price of rubel compared to euro / dolar ?
    Still faling like brick ?
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Brits might be effected with the pound being worthless after the brexit vote?

Actualy pound is now stronger than before.
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Czert wrote: »
    Well what is price of rubel compared to euro / dolar ?
    Well I don't live in Russia but what I can see from the internet is 1$=64.27RUB, 1EUR=71.63RUB.
  • Options
    ElixirU wrote: »

@EA_Jesse, I was asking a month ago to decrease the price of the crystals.
    And what happened a week ago? The price has increased!!!
    Bravo!!!
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Solution is very simple - dont buy crystals, they will get cheapet or lose some customers.
  • Options
    Czert wrote: »
    Solution is very simple - dont buy crystals, they will get cheapet or lose some customers.

yep, that's exactly what I did!
    Lot's of players on our arena server and in our guild left the game after implementing new mod system(((.
    Lot's of players in Ukraine and Russia quit playing after the raise of the crystal cost(((.
    But EA don't care...
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Agree, mod system greatly **** up gameplay
  • Options
    F2P is the way to be.
  • Options
    Since I don't see any reaction or response from developers F2P is the only way...
    unfortunately...
  • Options
    I have never seen the prices go down so...F2P is where its at.
  • Options
    Wow, I can't believe people are complaining about the prices! Here's my solution; don't buy any crystals!!! I am getting somewhat tired of either people expecting things for free (like f2p people) or whining when they feel they're not getting a "good deal". If you feel like the price is too high, don't click the purchase button. This is not a charity, it is a business who has a responsibility to its employees to make money. They chose to offer free play for those who won't or can't pay to play, and that should be enough! Good grief!