Need a better guild

Soccergod8
0 posts Member
edited June 2016
I am a level 80.I am very active and play everyday get my 600 daily. I have six 7*, seven 6*, twelve 5*, and twenty-four 4*. Out of all those 34 of them are purple gear level. I need a guild that I don't have to carry. My squad arena is always in the top 250 could probably be higher if I did more then just three a day for the bounty. My gamer name is Eatsalotpuss. And my code # is 915-262-138. Please let me know what type of guild you have and what I can expect if you want me to join.

Replies

• Options
    Hi, we're actually recruiting now. Everyone is lvl 75-80, friendly and active daily. We had a kicks guild on the cusp on doing t7 at one point, and all 25 whales left at once to start a new guild. I have 15 7*, an additional 13 6* and 10+ 5* and I'm probably in the top 5 overall. We are doing t5 now (only 30 members, hard to get coins) but really want to fill out our team like before. We used to do 3-4 tier 5s and a tier 6 each week. Kept the coins flowing, as did the rewards.

You would actually fit in perfectly. If you're interested, let me know. I'll send you an ally request if you are. The guild is called Chao et Ordo (order and chaos).
  • Options
    Hey my guild does t5 regularly. smash it without a reset. We have 47/50 members but we are still looking to trim the non contributors. We have 8-10 people in the millions in damage. Raids 10am EST. Message me if interested.
  • Options
    We are currentlying looking for active recruits in the Mercs clan. We are in the middle of a t6 raid now. We are a fairly casual of lvl 65+. We alternate between t5 and t6 raids. If you are interested in giving us a try, add me to your allies and I'll give you an invite. In game name is Thunderpussy.

248-326-729
  • Options
    Hi, First Order Allegiance are a friendly UK Guild that has 35 lvl 75+ active members. We are completing T5 & T6 raids, but looking to move solely to T6 with the addition of a few more big hitters with a good roster like yours.
    We only have 4/5 punching in the millions on the raid would like to double this.
    Open to any active member.

LINE ID : zalroth
    Ally Code : 511-672-465
  • Options
    Wanna join Phantom Menace? We do heroic raids?
  • Juswon
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Sent you an invite. Our guild is building doing t5+ raids.
  • Mr_C
    71 posts Member
    Options
    @Soccergod8 YodaOneForMe is looking to fill its last few spots. We have 46/50 members now, (started with 5)! The majority of which are in the high 70s up to level 80 players. We are extremely active and a group that gets things done and still has fun doing so. No extreme requirements, just being active and contributing as much as you can is all we are looking for. Currently farming tier 4 raids. We do about 3 a week. We could raid more if we had the currency. The only reason we're doing tier 4 is to give everyone a good amount of time to make their characters stronger so we can dominate the higher tiers in the future. We can finish a raid in less than 24 hours. We started from the very bottom and have built a rather nice guild. You should really consider joining us, we think you would be a great fit! If you have questions you can send me a message here. Otherwise you can search for YodaOneForMe or use my ally code and I can send an invite. 655-355-637
  • Options
    Hello we could do with adding you to our guild on 50/50 members but could swap you in we are currently doing t6 raids and are a good bunch