334 posts Member
edited June 2016
I'm going to try this and see
Ackbar L
Leia
STH
RG

Chewy with Omega

He Taunts for 2 turns. Everything is on 3 turn cool down And both skills used be AI all the time calls Leia. Especially when they will take Ackbar out first. I know B52 will hurt but just target him first. And I doubt you will drop much because who wants to fight that .

Replies

• Alanis
    334 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Anyone see anything wrong with this idea before I spend the resources to finish them up ?
  • Options
    Alanis wrote: »
    Ackbar L
    Leia
    STH
    RG

Chewy with Omega

He Taunts for 2 turns. Everything is on 3 turn cool down And both skills used be AI all the time calls Leia. Especially when they will take Ackbar out first. I know B52 will hurt but just target him first. And I doubt you will drop much because who wants to fight that .

I'd drop Chewie for Rey, GS, or another non-Rebel big DPS toon. Acbar and Leia play great off each other and you need RG to help protect AA as he is pretty squishy. Or you can drop Han and keep Chewie so Leia gets more benefit from non-attack abilities like RG's defense-up, Han's taunt, or AA's abilities. Plus Rey using "It's a Trap" is redunkulous. You just need to make sure everybody is geared up.
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar L
    Leia
    STH
    RG

Chewy with Omega

I'd drop Chewie for Rey, GS, or another non-Rebel big DPS toon. Acbar and Leia play great off each other and you need RG to help protect AA as he is pretty squishy. Or you can drop Han and keep Chewie so Leia gets more benefit from non-attack abilities like RG's defense-up, Han's taunt, or AA's abilities. Plus Rey using "It's a Trap" is redunkulous. You just need to make sure everybody is geared up.

I use
    Ackbar g9 L
    Leia g10 full Omega
    HRS G9 Omega Basic
    RG g10
    QGJ G9 Omega basic

I never drop out of the Top 10 and normaly finish 2nd in SA. I just want to try something out of the box and anoy someone.
  • Options
    Ackbar L
    Leia
    STH
    RG

Chewy with Omega

I use
    Ackbar g9 L
    Leia g10 full Omega
    HRS G9 Omega Basic
    RG g10
    QGJ G9 Omega basic

I never drop out of the Top 10 and normaly finish 2nd in SA. I just want to try something out of the box and anoy someone.

Cool then you should give it a whirl. I was just looking at it as, Leia may not be enough DPS for the squad but you never know until you try it.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone see anything wrong with this idea before I spend the resources to finish them up ?

There just isn't nearly enough damage from it. Your only damage is Leia. Anyone with QGJ (and who isn't bringing him against 3 taunters) is going to be able to remove Hans taunt first turn and neither RG or Chewy are guaranteed to have their taunts active when Leia comes out of invisibility.

Someone with a standard lead/dps/dps/support/tank will be able to take out any of your tanks and probably Akbar before Leia can take out one of their toons.

I just don't think it's worth the investment. Although investing in Chewy right now isn't a terrible idea just for raids.
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »

There just isn't nearly enough damage from it. Your only damage is Leia. Anyone with QGJ (and who isn't bringing him against 3 taunters) is going to be able to remove Hans taunt first turn and neither RG or Chewy are guaranteed to have their taunts active when Leia comes out of invisibility.

Someone with a standard lead/dps/dps/support/tank will be able to take out any of your tanks and probably Akbar before Leia can take out one of their toons.

I just don't think it's worth the investment. Although investing in Chewy right now isn't a terrible idea just for raids.

I'm guessing he has her stealth on Omega so she'll never come out of stealth, at least not on offense. The AI may let her drop out later in the match.
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options

A couple of things on that. She has Perma Stealth and can't be killed until last. And for DPS she is being called several times each round.
  • Options

A couple of things on that. She has Perma Stealth and can't be killed until last. And for DPS she is being called several times each round.

You'll have to post a video if you can, I'd love to see it in action to be honest.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Ack
    Leia
    RG
    Phasma
    QGJ

Ack, RG and phas all have non attack moves that gives Leia tons of turns
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Ack
    Leia
    RG
    Phasma
    QGJ

I do really like Phasma and use her sometimes. But I have HRS and he's a beast. Especially all Omegas.

I also use Lumi for GW but mainly run with QGJ my 5th.But I've rotated In Phasma and it works Ok
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Ack
    Leia
    RG
    Phasma
    QGJ

I do really like Phasma and use her sometimes. But I have HRS and he's a beast. Especially all Omegas.

I also use Lumi for GW but mainly run with QGJ my 5th.But I've rotated In Phasma and it works Ok
    only reason I like and use the team I posted is its like you team is 4 Leias and QGJ and will take at least 2 other guys out from the other team very fast