Would be better that the Galactic War could be reset by crystals?

Zeuschild35
124 posts Member
edited June 2016
Would be better that the Galactic War could be reset by crystals?

Would be better that the Galactic War could be reset by crystals? 50 votes

Yes, it would be great, do it!
30% 15 votes
No, it would might be wouldn't fair.
70% 35 votes
Post edited by Zeuschild35 on

Replies

• Fid
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I expect that would just exacerbate the pay gap since GW is a big source of loot for a lot of people. However I would be in favor of a harder weekly version and even harder monthly version both of which could be 1 try per day, 1k ally points for a second try, 50 crystals (increasing) for additional tries. Effectively saying that F2P can get the reward if they are patient and consistent in their effort and P2P can get the same as quickly as they want without changing the end payout for either.
  • Options
    The no option sentence structure sent me into hypnosis.

IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    I said no without reading the rest of the sentence lol. I don't even do galactic war anymore, I'm rich now B)
  • Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »

XD
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    It "would might be wouldn't" be that English is not the first language. Bust also, polls are harder to edit...wait, can you edit them? Fair enough typo. I have a few polls like this. They do bring a pure smile though.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think GS can lactate OP, he is an insectoid
  • Zeuschild35
    124 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It "would might be wouldn't" be that English is not the first language. Bust also, polls are harder to edit...wait, can you edit them? Fair enough typo. I have a few polls like this. They do bring a pure smile though.

I know it's wrong, I've noticed later but I couldn't edit it on my phone. Are you happy with this answer?
  • Zeuschild35
    124 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »

I hope you will be stay in there. I just couldn't fix it, it's hard to edit on phone. I hope you are also happy with my answer.
    Post edited by Zeuschild35 on
  • Options
    I said no without reading the rest of the sentence lol. I don't even do galactic war anymore, I'm rich now B)

Never mind, see you in the Arena :)