i feel cheated

WellMet
98 posts Member
i spent lots of money on this game and more important my time, and all that went away like its nothing for the devs and EA refuse to take actions against the cheaters and exploiters.

Why should i invest in this game any further when there are easier ways to achieve gear knowing i wont be under any punishment for the devs and EA will allow it.

I dont know if the feeling i have is cheated or scammed or both, but 1 thing i wont do is sit quietly about it knowing my money went to a company with no standards.

Replies

• Options
    Poor guy.. there, there...
  • Options
    I'm quite certain that they are taking some pretty harsh actions against those who exploited... Permanent ban comes to mind as that is what I read in their announcement about 12 hours ago.
  • WellMet
    98 posts Member
    Options
    SithAuno wrote: »
    Always 1 no life bitter troll, have to be one...
    I'm quite certain that they are taking some pretty harsh actions against those who exploited... Permanent ban comes to mind as that is what I read in their announcement about 12 hours ago.

Can you link me plz?
  • Options
    WellMet wrote: »

Can you link me plz?

Just go to Dev updates. It's been thre hot topic for two days
  • Options

Can you link me plz?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/49835/raid-reward-exploit-discussion#latest
  • WellMet
    98 posts Member
    Options

Can you link me plz?

Just go to Dev updates. It's been thre hot topic for two days

ty
  • Puz
    11 posts Member
    Options

Yet other exploiters (guild hoppers) were able to get away with it for months without punishment because the majority of those doing it are whales. The inconsistency and lack of transparency is ridiculous.
  • bluenqm
    172 posts Member
    Options
    there are easier ways to achieve gear knowing i wont be under any punishment for the devs and EA will allow it.

How?

• WellMet
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Just seen the devs thread, I hope ita not just talks and they will do somthing.
  • Options
    You have been cheated. Seek vengeance!
  • LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with guild hopping they actually encourage it as a way to help others plus it encourages teamwork
  • Options
    LeBobcat wrote: »
    There is nothing wrong with guild hopping they actually encourage it as a way to help others plus it encourages teamwork

they encouraged it until they saw how far people could gain an advantage over others then implemented counters to stop people exploiting. (guild coin cap, 24hr guild cool-down)

they used to attach leaches to peoples heads to suck blood out to relive headaches until we discovered paracetamol.

just because we used to do something once dose not make it right.
  • WellMet
    98 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    For guild hopping i feel X leave his guild, goes raid with a diff guild, get loot, get back to his guild and cant do it again till next reset(but then its his guild raid) is the way to go.

Exploiters and cheaters should get the AXE.
    As a fair player who goes by the rules and playing free or pay or heavy pay (all equal) i cant take that silently.
  • Options
    Guild hopping/alt factory isnt an exploit and it certainly isnt illegal or morally wrong! Just because you think it is, it doesnt make it true
  • Options
    Guild hopping/alt factory isnt an exploit and it certainly isnt illegal or morally wrong! Just because you think it is, it doesnt make it true

it is so right that EA went out of their way to stop this from happening, it may not have been wrong to start with and was even endorsed but that dose not mean that was the right decision as is evident by EA's 180 backtrack to stop alt factory's and guild hopping.

just because they allowed something once dose not make it right, insest was all the rage until people ended up with 4 arm and 13 toes.

• Options
    i spent lots of money on this game and more important my time, and all that went away like its nothing for the devs and EA refuse to take actions against the cheaters and exploiters.

Why should i invest in this game any further when there are easier ways to achieve gear knowing i wont be under any punishment for the devs and EA will allow it.

I dont know if the feeling i have is cheated or scammed or both, but 1 thing i wont do is sit quietly about it knowing my money went to a company with no standards.

CG takes cheating and exploits seriously. And they handle all cases individually based on evidence and other factors. I wouldn't be overly concerned about those who gain extras in the game. It'll all even out once the developers handle the situation.

FashionFett.