a gw issue took a pic

Prev1
mL85VBx.jpg
Though you fixed gw. Why am I fighting max teams at node 6 again.

Replies

• Options
    dtJDYHM.jpg
    And node 9 now what's going on here?
  • Options
    TRi9gMT.jpg
    Nodes 10 and 11 were max as well but never seen a team like this expecially node 12. Something is wrong with gw. Fix gw please
  • Options
    Guess this happened to everyone
  • Options
    Nope you just got lucky and are complaining about it. You can just take the easy win and be happy? Sure the purple battles where harder but for a final fight that's a dream come true.
  • Options
    I too faced this. I posted it in the feedback section as well. My level 80 fight was close to the rank 1 in arena.. Which ate my whole team. I did get it down to two. But a level 80 7* G10 dooku lead team hurts...
  • Options
    Seeing these gw threads all over. Any dev comment here or on reddit?
  • Options
    Nope you just got lucky and are complaining about it. You can just take the easy win and be happy? Sure the purple battles where harder but for a final fight that's a dream come true.

I almost didn't finish gw that's why I'm complaining about it. It was far from a easy win.
  • colloff
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, no. I found a **** near impossible GW. It's definitely broken. From node 6 and on, I fought pure dodge meta level 80, gear 10 teams despite having under 35k arena power.
  • Reineday
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I've noticed the same thing as have other players in my guild. Node 6 is ridiculously hard and low level toons for last node with next nothing gear. If it's luck I'd like some please. Otherwise, GW is broken yet again.
  • Options
    It's a feature, not a bug. GW uses an algorithm to create your opponents. You'll notice patterns. Nodes 6, 9, and 11 tend to be harder than all the other nodes. Node 12 will almost always be easier than 9 or 11.

Remember you can restart a battle using the retreat option without losing your squad if things aren't going well.
  • colloff
    79 posts Member
    Options
    lol, no. It's been confirmed by the reddit that stuff has changed up.

It was a different algorithm that made the last 2 nodes significantly more difficult previously.

This time, I had 6 dodge meta gear 10 level 80 teams in a row. That's just not possible to do at level 79. Plain and simple. And I say that having used plenty of retreats, 21 7*'s, and plenty of 6 and 5*, top 1 every day in arena, etc. etc. etc.
  • Options
    I had same issue. Node 6 80's G8. 7 and 8 normal. Node 9 team of 80 G9 node ten normal. I can live with this part it is what followed next that needs fixing. Node 11 half g10 half G9, and node 12 all G10. This would be ok if I could put a team to match but could not be done. Best team lost on node 11 had no one to fight node 12. My top team has a G10 QGJ and G9 RG the other three are G8 so clearly not even close to equal in power. These are top level teams on my shard that I fought and I can't touch power wise in arena(I am at 33k these had to be 37k-39k). No way this is right. I was always a fan of the harder GW, and did not like the auto win of the new GW, but this was straight up not fair. Clearly a bug that needs fixing cause it is slowing lots of people's development down. I have a feeling after everyone is reset these people who say it was bad luck or suppose to be this way will be fighting these teams too.
  • Options
    This is even worse than the time wasting garbage that it was before. GW was by far the worst part of this game then they made a change to make it better. Somehow they made it worse than before. I gave up when I saw a full 80 team of gear 9 and 10 on node 6. I'll only try getting through it when it's the guild activity. Otherwise it's a complete waste of time.
  • Options
    Got 6, 8, 9, 10 and 11 arena meta teams, lvl 80 g10, dooku, rey, gs, qgj and Rg, sometimes daka over qgj. Today i got out of toons to beat 11.
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Elbertoman wrote: »
    It's a feature, not a bug. GW uses an algorithm to create your opponents. You'll notice patterns. Nodes 6, 9, and 11 tend to be harder than all the other nodes. Node 12 will almost always be easier than 9 or 11.

Remember you can restart a battle using the retreat option without losing your squad if things aren't going well.
    The pattern I noticed is that I, and everyone I know who plays, and my entire guild, and now going on 16 pages full of people in a general discussion thread all had an insane GW the same day. From the day I first unlocked GW until now after completing around 160-170 of them I can say I've never seen the miserably difficult teams I saw today (several thousand power higher than I've ever faced) coupled with a completely garbage node 12. Literally gear 1 toons. Something was off.

• Options
    mL85VBx.jpg

I hear you. Somethings up. I ran most of todays at a decent challenge. Not to painful. Then i got to node 12 and it was mental. A team of 5 gs10/11. I had to burn everyone down with 2-3 squads. Then the enemy fives SOLOED 2 of my squads...**** is that..of my 60 toons 35 of them got steam rolled.
  • Options
    This is what im talking about..what in the hell?
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    My node 6 today (yesterday was even worse, today i'm "lucky") :

2ji5xt.jpg

aaaaand the last node :

xgmla8.jpg

So, @CG_Kozispoon ... still saying it's not totally messed up after the "update" ?
  • Options
    mL85VBx.jpg

Only 2/5 are maxed fyi. I've seen max teams Node 1 3-4/5, node 6-10 last 2 GW then utter jokes 11,12
  • Options
    kejmo wrote: »
    My node 6 today (yesterday was even worse, today i'm "lucky") :

2ji5xt.jpg

aaaaand the last node :

xgmla8.jpg

So, @CG_Kozispoon ... still saying it's not totally messed up after the "update" ?

I just 1hko that exact team 15 minutes ago node 12 on mine with Ani AOE. Something is whack.
  • Options
    TRi9gMT.jpg
    Nodes 10 and 11 were max as well but never seen a team like this expecially node 12. Something is wrong with gw. Fix gw please

Stuart was my node 11 today. Odd I see two teams I just faced on 11 and 12 that did not belong there posted here by others. Definitely something up.
  • Reineday
    121 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I would love to see the undergeared toons at the last node of my GW. Sadly, that isn't so. My other half plays and just hit 80 this week. Today his last six nodes he fought squads wgere each battle had all level 80, 7* toons, some max gear.

This was my last node today. All level 80. All 7*. Gear 8/9. My highest toon is 65, gear 8. So. Much. Fun.
  • Options
    The undergeared teams are appearing because it is searching for a team several thousand power above yours for node 12 and it can't find one, so it swings back around to crap teams.

For people like me, where my arena team is only ~31k power, my node 12 from Wednesday to today has been 35-37k power teams. So basically, the game wants me to fight the #1 arena team on my shard with no protection lol. I have 1 gear 9 hero, and these teams are stacked with Gear 11/10/9 heroes all max star and level. Its bonkers.

They definitely messed something up.
  • GMiserr
    15 posts Member
    Options
    I guess i will not be able to complete today. Found at node 12 a squad of QGJ G11, IG86 G11, GS G11, RG G9, Rey G10. All Level 80 and fully omegaed. I am level 78 and only QGJ omega on basic and Teebo omega on basic. My main Squad with one G10 and 2 G9s was already burned down by insane squads from node 6 on. Node 11 was Dooko lead G10, Daka G10, RG G9 and some DPS.

3h to get to node 12 and then this, it's even more frustrating than before the update. It seems that with the teebo rollback GW reverted back to its previous state. Before the GW update i was very carefull to not max everything on Arena to avoid extremely high difficulty on GW, but since the update i geared and leveled my arena squad and today i see the result.
  • Options
    Just to say that I will not finish the gw today because I found a probably rank 1 in arena when I'm around 200. Impossible to win this one. Continue with this mess, the one with the guild coins (we lose at least 2 raid this week) and I will delete this game.

Bye
  • Options
    Yeah I didn't even make node 10 today. Gotta love the meta teams that started at node 8.
  • Options
    Something is not right. It has to be a coding error or something.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely something very strange.
    Node 6, max team, hard to beat.
    Node 7, level 74 team.
    Node 8-11 crazy maxed teams.
    Node 12, ummmmm lol, one Phasma aoe wins it.
  • Options
    ugfTqNK.jpg
    Today's node all max again ecpt. Dooku
  • Options
    Fix gw asap