a gw issue took a pic

2Next

Replies

• Mitch25
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    playing people the same level as me at level 50, then straight to 60, i thought it was supposed to escalate slowly from below your level to above your level

and on my level 74 account, ridiculous gear level 80 toons, especially horrible to play vs charachters like fives and dooku who can solo half the team themselves
  • Options
    Just revert it back to June 15th patch this new patch is worse than before June 15th. I read your notes and you said you would look at the feedback so take a good look I'm not the only one who hates this new gw patch. Just revert back to June 15th patch and make us happy
  • RNBull
    6 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know about you people saying that the last node is crap but...

https://imgur.com/a/cVMFI
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    Options
    I'm all for having a ridiculously **** final node to beat (I've had 3 days in a row gear XI/XII rey,RG,Aayla Secura, Fives & Leia or some other **** strong teams).... problem is - if you actually beat it, its still the same pitiful rewards as before.

If EA are going to make GW different by making it 'harder' to complete, then the **** rewards need to reflect it.

Perhaps a few salvage/prototypes of raid gear/omegas on completion???

Previously it was 'stick the A team in, hit 'auto and claim rewards - have GW done in 20 minutes'... now its 'stick A team in, hit auto until final node or two and have to actually pay attention'.

You want me to pay attention to GW, then reward me properly!
  • Options
    DsPPfnm.jpg

This node 9 ate 4 teams and almost didn't finish. How many teams dose a ftp have 6 total. Change back to June 15th patch
  • Options
    Just spent so much time trying to beat my last GW fight. 30 lvl 50+ with 19 of them being 7*'s and I could only kill 2 of the 5 characters. Why in the hell do they have such an advantage. They aren't even all level 80. 19 7 stars and Idc what you do, but GW's should be easy. Or else what's the point of leveling? I want my 400 green currency. If I didn't have a friend playing I would quit on the spot, I wouldn't even care about waiting for some type of retribution. And while I'm at it I'm still mad you decided to just stop the **** Kit Fisto event. Keep it going and give purple shards but don't stop it. Where's my free Fisto I deserve? I've got nothing against Star Trek, but I swear there are Trekies in your workforce that are trying to sabotage all Star Wars related merchandise. You need to FIRE them.
  • Options
    You done broke GW guys.
    I've completed GW every day for about the last 8 months.
    Today I failed.
    Ridiculously high levels of opponents today.
    This needs fixing. I *LOVE* a challenge but this was impossible
  • gmyagami
    55 posts Member
    Options
    This is for whom is Lvl 80, f2p or p2p, have more then 20 7* toons in g11, 10, 9 8 and 7.

Stop say GW is difficult! It's supposed to be hard! You wanna play it in alto? It is not PLAY the game. You complain about every thing difficuld in the game, if it is being difficult level up your toons and make a powerful squad!

I'm f2p and I'm playing since 28th December 2015. I have only 19 7* toons. I can beat everyday GW. This is difficult! You can't play every piece of the the game in alto, for me the devs should take off this option! If you wanna play SWGoH, play. If you don't go play other thing and stop to cry here.
  • Options
    gmyagami wrote: »
    This is for whom is Lvl 80, f2p or p2p, have more then 20 7* toons in g11, 10, 9 8 and 7.

Stop say GW is difficult! It's supposed to be hard! You wanna play it in alto? It is not PLAY the game. You complain about every thing difficuld in the game, if it is being difficult level up your toons and make a powerful squad!

I'm f2p and I'm playing since 28th December 2015. I have only 19 7* toons. I can beat everyday GW. This is difficult! You can't play every piece of the the game in alto, for me the devs should take off this option! If you wanna play SWGoH, play. If you don't go play other thing and stop to cry here.

Your not understanding my point I've never got to auto a match. Good for you but that being said you are the 5% who want and can handle fighting fully max plus omega teams. The other 95% want and need a change back to June 15th patch. If you don'tlike that then you need to go cry on your own thread or go play a different game.