Community update tonight! What would you like to see next week?

Replies

• Sarek
    91 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to see another good character in the GW store.
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Add mk3 droid callers to tier 4 agi challenge
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    How about lets fix the bugs first, explain GW and explain why raid gear is TOTAL rng. Still haven't seen a scanner after natural and forced refreshes.

+10,000
  • Options
    1. Rework GW. Keep it challenging but make it smarter-challenging, not boring, pseudo-challenging. And fix the rewards. The old, 2015 method where retreating saved progress required some degree of strategy (pre-dodge meta). I'm not saying they should revert back to the old way as it was, especially given the dodge meta, but there are plenty of ways to capture the strategic aspect of old-GW as they rework the current "did I take an Ambien or am I just playing GW?" snooze-fest.

2. Time to say goodbye to the dodge meta. Long overdue.

3. Boba Fett.
  • Options
    Incremental +/- buttons to assign training droids or an auto fill stopping at next level.

Character fixes.

GW explanation.

Truly cooperative raid reward structure.

Price reductions on gear.

Status update on a number of issues: RNG for gear drop dry spells as mentioned a long time ago, etc.

A general focus upon long term development.

This along with boba rework and Embo as a ftp character
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Lasserini
    274 posts Member
    Options
    More reworks of high profile chars would be very welcome after the excelent Ani update. Some fixes to Ani's AI aswell!
    nematocyte wrote: »
    2. Time to say goodbye to the dodge meta. Long overdue

Meta is more diverse now than it has ever been before? Yesterday top 7 on my (g10+) shard ran 7 different leaders (neither being Dooku or Old Ben). Right now 5 of top 20 is running dodge lead and more toons are seeing high end play that I've seen before.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    1. Rework GW. Keep it challenging but make it smarter-challenging, not boring, pseudo-challenging. And fix the rewards. The old, 2015 method where retreating saved progress required some degree of strategy (pre-dodge meta). I'm not saying they should revert back to the old way as it was, especially given the dodge meta, but there are plenty of ways to capture the strategic aspect of old-GW as they rework the current "did I take an Ambien or am I just playing GW?" snooze-fest.

3. Boba Fett.

Serious question: What do you propose to say goodbye to the "dodge meta"? Virtually every character they have done recently has come with some sort of anti dodge mechanism. If you think they are going to add all of this anti dodge stuff to new characters and then do anything else to change dodge, you will most likely be disappointed.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    Detonator rework, Stormtrooper Han and 88 getting a scoundrel tag

+1 Definitely want that scoundrel tag on those two. At that point I would only have to work on Boba for a solid scoundrel event team.
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Boba rework, detonators mechanic and damage change, scoundrel stats rework, GW changes, Zam stats rework, too many issues...
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Another farmable chromium would be nice but we just got Leia recently so idk, too soon maybe.

A new event like Yoda's would be cool, for a different character of course.

Bug fixes are always welcome.
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Options
    Another gw shipment toon! And Boba rework!
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Options
    AND NEW RAID!
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like another Geonosian character.

Ha, no, but really the main change I'd like is that Galactic War be fixed.

Secondarily, and of much, much less importance, I'd like Boba Fett, Tarkin and Nute Gunray to get a buff. But in case my post was ambiguous: nothing would be as important as a fix to Galactic Farce.
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

3. Boba Fett.

Serious question: What do you propose to say goodbye to the "dodge meta"? Virtually every character they have done recently has come with some sort of anti dodge mechanism. If you think they are going to add all of this anti dodge stuff to new characters and then do anything else to change dodge, you will most likely be disappointed.

I don't expect them to do anything that doesn't include making money. My proposal that isn't unique to me would be synergize dodge leader and do not make it all-encompassing.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    A dev update that says GW is busted now. Or a dev update that says we changed GW without including it in update notes because people love changes to parts of the game they need to do for credits without any warning.
  • Options
    Character fixes( Greedo, plo, boba etc.. ) and bug fixes ,and GW explanation too,
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    This has been a week of bugs. The latest, GW, is 2 days old and has had no dev comment.

This needs an answer tonight.

Other than that, yeah, Boba needs a rework.
  • PrimeTime
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully an announcement that they are taking beta team testers so that we don't have another week like this one.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    A list of the bugs the devs are working on so we know what hope we might have of a (semi) functional game at some point in the future.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Fix gw. And hopefully introducing an actual Q&A and playtesting team, lord knows we need it
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Think before acting
  • NienNunb
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Put someone new in GW store and add another raid tier.
  • Paxus
    60 posts Member
    Options
    What I want to see in the community update is that there is some super awesome event that players can actually enjoy for more than 60 seconds of total play planned for this weekend (its the 4th of July!)

Give us something to do that isn't just a quick in and out, play once and you're done for the day type of event.
  • Akiraine
    256 posts Member
    Options
    add something (someone) of value to gw and shard shop so I have something (someone) to spend on please!

hint: more mk1 mats or unique chars that are not already in chromium kkplsthks
  • Options
    Raid reward restructuring is something they acknowledged a long time ago and then we haven't heard anything about it at all. An updated would be appreciated.

GW needs to be fixed too obviously. Even just acknowledgement or an updated would be agreat improvement on this situation too.

A Boba rework would be amazing. His leader ability is already deadly and if you make the rest of his kit decent I can see a lot of people using him.

The Anakin rework seems cool, but it's really just nice to see people trying new things at the top of arena. I'm glad that they want to improve toons like him by reimagining their kits, but I would rather see that time/effort go into seemingly straightforward fixes to "broken" functions that would greatly improve all around gameplay isntead of just a single character. A few things come to mind: AoE not being used by AI because of taunts, stealth breaking taunts, AI targeting the foresight buff with dispel moves, etc. People rely on dodge because those things ruin lineups/synergies and because the AI makes very poor decisions in general. At least you can count on RNG for your dodge team, the AI can't ruin that one. If you're going to work on individual characters, improve AI for characters that sabotage themselves like Asajj, Chewie, Vader, Yoda, etc. A new character every month is great and all, but you already have so many partially awesome, partially awful characters that I've invested in and would like to be able to use more.
  • Gaur
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Add darth revan, darth malgus , darth bane and You are set for 2 months
  • Options
    Sarlacc Raid
  • Tolodine
    186 posts Member
    Options
    1) A solid GW fix (although, I'm personally ok)

2) Boba Fett - Keep his wrist rocket but make it a Unique; Add a new Basic with that Tease of a blaster he keeps showing us but never uses.

3) Tier 8 Raid

4) new Raid - Krayt Dragon

5) Star Ships ! Or at least tell us when ;)
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    Options
    QuiteDrunk wrote: »
    The Yoda event is a given for next week, but what else would you like to hear about? A new character? A new event? Another farmable chromium? A rework? Anything specific?

a new development team.

+1
  • Options
    ironsky319 wrote: »
    Announcement of boba fett rework would be much appreciated

Boba's basic should really be a blaster shot. The wrist rocket should only be for his special.

And he should have at least 4 active abilities. He's literally a bounty hunter. That means flamethrowers, explosives, blasters, stun darts, etc.
This discussion has been closed.