• Options
    Hey man my ign is fu. Are you on line?
  • Jaybigone
    125 posts Member
    Options
    My line id is jaybigone75

Hit me up
  • Options
    Joshcalc you out there. Hit me up on line. Trying to get a shard talk group going
  • Options
    Est time payout
  • Options
    Anyone
  • Options
    Joshcalc hit me up
  • Options
    Anyone on here from my shard
  • Options
    I'm here Jay. There was another thread somewhere as well;
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/19862/lookin-for-mates-ikkei-lunnd-thornak-fisheye#latest
    I'd like to hear from Gwonk and CrispinHunter. I have an 8:00pm EST payout time. I don't think anyone else does. Please chime in if i'm wrong. I would ask peeps refrain from trying to sit in the top 3 at that time if it isn't their payout. Or i could just load up and decide to snipe all day, every day. Guys, if you're out there, please join us on Line, or at the very least-here. Thanks
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Howdy howdy folks. Yes, I'm 7PM est payout as well.
  • Options
    Nice to hear from you Gwonk. I will certainly respect your payout times and avoid hitting in the hours prior. I would respectfully ask you to refrain from hitting in the hour post your payout. Thanks!
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    No problem Chris. I heard from Jay you were an 8PM payout. I'll steer clear before 8PM :)
  • Options
    Oni, could you please respect my payout time and I will respect yours. Last night you were trying out your new Lando lead team, and kept hitting during the final fifteen minutes of my payout. I know yours is a few hours before mine. thank you
  • Options
    Super yukuzi, if you want first. Maybe try earning. You sit in second or third and wait for me to beat oni everyday, and then try and snipe me. Do some work to earn first.
  • Options
    What's up
  • Options
    Payout time, let's see who's sniping tonight
  • Options
    Hi all - just found this thread. Payout for me is 7PM EST. JB1, saw your other thread about sniping, if thats what you see, I can tell you its not intentional, I just select whoever is in front of me when i log on to play, never look at names when climbing the ladder.

Line = jmn1226
  • Options
    The point is, there is no reason to dump second or first to sixth or fifth when third is open. Why not hit closer to the top. Wouldn't you rather be top 3 then finish out of the top five.

You have to look at the names and teams you're hitting.

Oni has the 4pm payout, and if someone doesn't beat him then he stays in first for our payout time. It gets frustrating when I repeatedly beat him and then everyone else bypasses him to get to first.

Others, like calc and gwonk have figured out how to hit without knocking people out of the top five, but you and super still dump people regardless of other top spots being open.

Wouldn't you rather finish higher then get dumped to a lesser payout

• Options
    Not really following your logic here (other than you wanting to finish higher than me and super). Unless I'm missing something, and I may be as I obviously haven't studied the inner workings of Arena, you can only go against teams that are presented to you.

I'd rather be #1 at payout and minimize crystal refreshes than any of those options.
  • Options
    You just proved my point. You were fifth and hit me in first. So instead of hitting second, then first. We'll go back and forth from 5th and 1st. I guess you just can't beat Oni. The difference between fifth and second is more crystals then a refresh. How about working togheter. I don't mind finishing second or third.
  • Options
    Ok. I understand what you mean now. Again not internally trying to snipe you, but if I only have 1 attack left I'm going to hit #1 if I know I'll win. And trust me, anyone can beat any team. Not ovoiding o I.
  • Options
    See that's the logic I don't get, if you are going to take first at 625pm, and are out of battles and you dump me to fifth. And I have several battles left, I'll hit you back. Instead tonight, I hit second. And chose to stay there. To me the crystal difference between 2nd and 5th through 7th is to big. We've done the hits too many times from 6th to 2nd. There are only 5 of us at this payout and not everyone is always one. Why not place higher?
  • jnielsen
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I dropped to the low teens today I believe. Needed all to get to 1 without a refresh. What is illogical about that. If I waited and dropped below 5 I wouldn't have a chance to finish top 3.

Is there a master list of who's payout are when? You should put together for the benifit of the group.
  • Options
    Our payout is me, you, gwonk super and calc.

Oni is at 4pm

Chaos/ngmerc is 8pm

All est

Those are the times around us.

I guess you would rather exchange places from 7 and 6 then stay top 3. What's illogical about hitting and going back and forth between 1st 2nd and 3rd. You were worried about a 50 Crystal refresh but the difference between 2nd and 5th is more then that. So looks like you would rather hit me from 5th, and I should hit second, After I get dumped to 5th. Maybe you should start paying attention to the names and see who you're hitting and when their payouts are.

If you want first today. You earn it. I'm not going to beat oni today. Your turn
  • Options
    jnielsen wrote: »
    I dropped to the low teens today I believe. Needed all to get to 1 without a refresh. What is illogical about that. If I waited and dropped below 5 I wouldn't have a chance to finish top 3.

Is there a master list of who's payout are when? You should put together for the benifit of the group.

What comes around goes around, if you work together and help each other out you make alliances.

Work togther do what you can to work together
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »

Is there a master list of who's payout are when? You should put together for the benefit of the group.

What comes around goes around, if you work together and help each other out you make alliances.

Work together do what you can to work together

Absolute truth. Far easier to share the top spots than squabble over them.
  • Options
    Gwonk wrote: »
    Smithie wrote: »

Is there a master list of who's payout are when? You should put together for the benefit of the group.

Work together do what you can to work together

Absolute truth. Far easier to share the top spots than squabble over them.

I told you guys. I just found this thread. Glad I did. I'm all for working together. Like today. Jb1, you hit me from 5th to 1st. I hit 2nd and stayed there even with 2 more fights left. All good.
  • Options
    Hi guys, Bagi Wun Slungunder here. My payout is UK (GMT) timezone which I am glad about because you are lot are tough :)

I thought @Gwonk was my payout so was trying to avoid him on my way to a decent payout each day. I thought @Jaybigone was US based on movement and I know @chrischaos was US.

Looks like I get it easy compared to you guys although you all bombed me back to 30 something yesterday which was a looong climb back :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    I also am Jeffbacca on a different shard in case you look up my post history and are confused.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    GMT is 5 hours ahead of EST in case folks are wondering.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Jaybigone
    125 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Nelson, thanks for working together. Sorry about 1st to 5th. Was a tough choice on who to hit at that time. Definitely better the three of us finishing top 3, then 6th and 7th.

Choochoobacca/bagi good to know you're payout time. Sorry if I've hit you during your payout on my lunch break. So 5 hours ahead of us. Puts you at 2pm est payout. I've got no problem avoiding you 2 hours before your payout. If you can do the same for us, that would be great. That's jayb1 gwonk and nelson