7 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hey Choo - what time GMT is your payout, ill add you to this running list

4PM ET OniRenkai
    7PM ET JB1, jnielsen, gwonk, superyakuzi, Joshcalc
    8pm ET ChrisChaos, ngmerc1
    Jaybigone wrote: »
    Nelson, thanks for working together. Sorry about 1st to 5th. Was a tough choice on who to hit at that time. Definitely better the three of us finishing top 3, then 6th and 7th.

Choochoobacca/bagi good to know you're payout time. Sorry if I've hit you during your payout on my lunch break. So 5 hours ahead of us. Puts you at 2pm est payout. I've got no problem avoiding you 2 hours before your payout. If you can do the same for us, that would be great. That's jayb1 gwonk and nelson

All good man. See you at at 6:45 :)
  • Options
    Got it, no probs Jay. The other shard I am on is harmonious at the top and it makes for good rewards all round. One or two guys will even try out my defence as I try a few different things if I ask.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    @jnielsen I am currently 2pm EST (7pm GMT) but clocks will change here at the end of October and I will move to 6pm GMT - when will your clocks change this year? They usually fall out of synch for 3 weeks or so and then align back to a 5 hour gap between GMT and EST.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    Anyone know when knowya payout is. Is it with Oni at 4pm est. He hits randomly some days
  • Options
    I don't know when his is, but he does not hit back when I am in my final hour to payout so doesn't help us narrow it down much :( I had a hunch he was Central Europe time, but it's only a guess based on him hitting me back in my day time.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    Hi bagi/Chicco, sorry if I got in the way. I wanted to see about clearing out chaos. I couldn't beat him with my normal team, so I wanted to see if I could beat him with a different team configuration. Cleared out first and second. Hopefully that helps you out. Sorry if I delayed your run. I didn't realize what time it was until I changed my team back.
  • Options
    Hi Jay - no worries mate I saw you pop in there and though you'd had a genuine timezone issue :) I knew when you'd see me attack back that it was still my active time :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    Hey choo. Thanks for letting us know your payout. I'll keep it in mind from now on. I do apologize if I have ever messed up your payout. Won't happen again.
  • Options
    Hey Chris - I don't think you've ever knocked me out near my payout so all good :) You have a great roster by the way, very scary!

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    UK timezone changed this weekend so we will be out of synch a bit depending on when your local timezone change occurs away from summer time.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    Choochoobacca, is your payout at 3pm est now?

Our clocks change this weekend with daylight savings time ending. I saw they mentioned something in the developer notes about the DLS change
  • Options
    Anyone else on here
  • Options
    Jaybigone wrote: »
    Anyone else on here

Have been travelling :) actually in the US right now - fun times lol. I am back to 2pm EST now that the clocks have caught up.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    Any one else here
  • Options
    Just letting you guys know I need to put the second account on ice (Bagi). Too much real life and more content is making it impossible to do anything other than run my main account. Don't have too much fun without me :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    Semlos when is your payout
  • Options
    What time semlos?
  • Options
    @JB1 - Sorry for the early 4 to 1. Testing out my new squad, but knew you would have time to hit back :)
  • Options
    NP, your Jedi are super fast
  • Options
    Hello, any one else
  • Options
    Bump. I thought there was another thread. Jaycube here.
  • Options
    Any one know aard
  • Options
    Still looking for aard
  • Options
    Hey. I'm Drinnee on our shard. usually hover around top 30. I'm hoping to make a push towards getting in the top 10 now that I've worked on my arena squad.

My payout is currently at 7pm EST. Not sure if the list at the top is with or without daylight savings time.
  • Options
    Hi. I'm Yhtzee on the same leaderboard. I tried to get in touch with some of you on Line. I primarily use discord and reddit though if anyone else is on there. Username is Yhtzee on all of them.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, is there still a line chat or similar up and running? //Lunnd