Teebo's bug

huanislu
18 posts Member
I found another's Teebo's bug
When Leia in Teebo's team,after she use her skill to become stealth, she will be unstealth much earlir.
I think it is because every turn, in Teebo's team, the system will determine wether stealth based on Teebo's leader ability but not matter how characters become stealth.

Replies

• Yojimbo
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Please fix teebo!!
    When he is lead and you have a character taunting and he becomes stealthed after, he loses taunt.

Also when teebo is not lead, his stealth only lasts 2 turns
  • Telperien
    350 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo is definitely broken again. They had fixed his leader stealth ability interfering with other ablities like stealth and taunt before but it appears that this bug has reared its ugly head again with the updates they have applied since. Would be nice if a Dev could confirm that they are aware of this and are looking into it. You guys fixed it once although it took forever for it to happen but its re-broke again for sure. Please re-fix.
  • Options
    Teebo is broken again... Used him on Rancor Raid and he did not remove 100% turnmeter on every successful attempt at removing turnmeter. Took the turnmeter down to roughly only to 5-10%.
  • Options
    How do you know it takes it down to 5-10%?
    It removes 100% turn meter. On your next turn(next Trooper), when it stops again, Rancor has 5-10%.
    In the mean time between Teebo and the next Trooper, there are the 5-10% that Rancor got.
    Hope it helps.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    How do you know it takes it down to 5-10%?
    It removes 100% turn meter. On your next turn(next Trooper), when it stops again, Rancor has 5-10%.
    In the mean time between Teebo and the next Trooper, there are the 5-10% that Rancor got.
    Hope it helps.

It's been reported by numerous players. What changed is: prior to the update, teebo removed tm after damage. He now removes before damage. Due to the rancor unique, rancor gains 5% tm whenever damaged. So teebo will remove all tm, then damage, then the rancor gains 5% tm.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/120428/teebo-not-removing-100-turn-meter-in-rancor-raid#latest

Link to the discussion
  • Options
    His A.I. also needs corrected. He uses Bring Low on unbuffed opponents.
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    By the time you can move again its a helluva alot more than 5%
    Throwing that number around makes it sound trivial, hardly a problem at all
    Im sure thats just a coincidence
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    aside for the change in the turn meter which was an intended change his leader steath ability seems to be booting him out of stealth if he is already stealthed. This is a bug that had been there for a long time then they fixed it but it seem to have reared it's ugly head again.
  • Options
    That is something youll need a video for, especially if they call something fixed
    Ive had mixed results since the nerf n fix
    My damage isnt as good as it used to be despite multiple upgrades
    That could be an explanation
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."