Teebos stealth is not sticking

MrPoodle1
23 posts Member
edited July 2016
Hi all. We noticed in our run today that several players are complaining about Teebos stealth. Once the skill is used to stealth Teebo for 3 turns it would disappear after one turn or not apply at all. Sometimes he would show that he was stealthed but no icon as well. Can you please look into this when you can @EA_Jesse ?
Post edited by MrPoodle1 on

Replies

• Options
    Saw this happen many times today during our raid, very frustrating. When can we expect a fix?
  • scuba
    14186 posts Member
    Options
    They have been trying to fix this and it has the developers stumped. It has been an issue since game release. The attempt to fix it with last week's update made it worse so it was reverted back to it's current broke status which is better than the fix.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/50953/community-update-7-1-2016
  • Options
    It is ruining my raids :'( Fix it please
  • Options
    My sense is that this happens when Teebo is the leader. The leader ability gives allies (including Teebo himself) a 55% chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn at the beginning of their turns. It *seems* like the game play mechanics are removing stealth the other 45% of the time, even if the player has manually granted Stealth to Teebo for 3 turns (via Ewok Scramble Tactics).

Is anyone experiencing this problem with Teebo when he's not the leader?
  • Options
    Yeah that's my thoughts, I just need to remember to try Scramble Tactics without him as lead. It's only been happening a month or so. It was definitely fine when I first started using him. It might have changed just before the mods were introduced.

Basically if Teebo is lead then Ewok Scramble Tactics is almost pointless.
  • Options
    No...this happens when Teebo is NOT the leader too. Just tested it. His stealth only lasts one turn.
  • Options
    R13D13 wrote: »
    No...this happens when Teebo is NOT the leader too. Just tested it. His stealth only lasts one turn.

I wasn't having about issue with this until I upgraded ewok scramble tactics to lvl 8 with omages and now his stealth drops after 2 attacks not 3 turns. I tested it several times using chirpa's tribal unity. I haven't been able to test if it drops early from a counter attack.

It's really sad that upgrading an ability actually made it much less useful.
  • Options
    Dragkon wrote: »
    R13D13 wrote: »

I wasn't having about issue with this until I upgraded ewok scramble tactics to lvl 8 with omages and now his stealth drops after 2 attacks not 3 turns. I tested it several times using chirpa's tribal unity. I haven't been able to test if it drops early from a counter attack.

It's really sad that upgrading an ability actually made it much less useful.

My guess is that he gives the stealth for 2 turns to himself, causing it to end a turn early.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.