Galactic war : have you encountered the EA squad?

Hello,
Something is odd with galactic war (well many things but it's already said in other posts) today. Yesterday, i did the GW twice and found that "name' guy with the same team on last node. Today, i'm facing that exact same guy with the same team.

1467906285-screenshot-2016-07-07-17-35-54.png

Well, lucky me/ unlucky me would you say. But some of my fellow tribe (guild) members fought against that "name" guy. They are from other shards.
I made up some ideas : EA is doing a survey with this guy on gw. Maybe about how much time does it take to kill this team, in order to know if we can do it within 5 minutes in arena, to avoid such inbalance.
I need to gather some data. Please tell me if you faced that guy on last node, with that team, and tell me the 3 top guys of your shard.
Thank you very much,
Mahariel.

Replies

• Options
    I faced this squad as well on the last node for three days straight
  • Options
    I get level 70s at gear level 1-4 and base star level on the last node :D . Once your arena team passes 37.5k power it spags out.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I don't remember the "Name" but that's the same team build I've seen recently on back end of GW.
    I even took a screen shot before the attack started just to show all the health and protection on the other team.

It's actually an easy team to beat but just takes some time.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Wait, is it possible for two people to have the same name in this game? I have an ally whose name is "Name" just like the person shown in that picture but he/she is level 74 and doesn't have half of those characters
  • Options
    I also played against this guy several times in the last days. Maybe its indeed a computer generated player when you look at his team and EA tries to bring in some variety.
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Wait, is it possible for two people to have the same name in this game? I have an ally whose name is "Name" just like the person shown in that picture but he/she is level 74 and doesn't have half of those characters

Well yeah when this game started half the players were named Mol Eliza, including me, so yes names are not unique.
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No, the one million Mol Elizas are an indication that no one can have the same name as someone else.
  • Gungnir75
    718 posts Member
    Options
    Have fought that same team for a few days but in the middle nodes
  • Options
    GW opponents are not taken from your arena leaderboard (shard). I know this because I remember seeing players in GW with higher levels than anyone in my arena before we all got to max level.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe it was decided to keep the difficulty of the last Galactic War patch, which caused gear 3 and 4 characters to end up on peoples 12th node, but have just replaced those with random maxed teams...
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    I faced this team on the last node also. Over the last week twice now my last node was a stacked team. The other days I had the 3* team so it's been mixed. Yesterday was the 1st time I've been unable to complete GW in months - it's infuriating again. I'm past the 150 GW achievement and have a decent roster with 21 7* toons and 7 more waiting for credits. I'm in my 8th month of playing and quite frankly not being able to finish GW feels like an insult. 5 teams that are all gear 10 & 11 is just too much to ask.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand Op's post. Doesn't the game say "Please enter 'name' here"?
    He is just following the rules. I thought everyone was named 'name'