IG-88 led meta team.

What's the best team using IG-88 as leader? I saw one guy on my server using 88 then one day he disappeared. I feel like 88 is so underrated. Any suggestions?

Replies

• MD_Geist
    298 posts Member
    Options
    I currently try to build up the following Team

IG88(L)
    Vader
    RG
    Phasma
    Dengar

IG88 will die very fast, but the rest brings a bunch of HP/Protection to the table and with Dots all you need is time. Vader can easily oneshot other characters and will also bring a lot of dots. Phasma has advantage, AOE and Debuffs, Dengar also has some nasty abilities and a (on Paper) strong basic Attack.

This Squad have lots of HP (besides IG88), 4 AoEs, 2 stuns (RG, Dengar), Ability Block Basic (Vader) etc. I think you can also try Daka for Phasma to distract your opponent from IG88 or get some nasty RNG rolling for you (AI bonus ;).

For me it would take a while to build up the team since i also need other stuff. At least IG88 and RG are near maxed, Phasma sit on 7*, Vader on 5* and Dengar is near 4*.
  • Options
    Is IG88 pretty good with gear? Was running him with omega lead and went for a high crit team with debuffs, but it was too squishy.

I only have 88 at G8, just needs a furnace to go G9 but is he worth it before others like Luke, Phasma, Rey to 10, I can't do it!
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    IG88 is one of the squishiest in the game, he needs every ounce of gear he can get.
  • effdash
    150 posts Member
    Options
    I run an 88 lead team on offense: 88(L), Phasma, Lando, Rey & GS

I WANT to run Vader for more DoTs, but he's just not there. It is a pretty fun team, and consistently beats teams of higher arena power. Those Lando AoEs really pack a punch!
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Lately I've been using 88(L), Anakin, Vader, Lando and either Rex or Poe (yes Poe) and it's devastating on offense... I'm calling it the "minute to win it" team since it just obliterates the other team and most matches are won with a minute lol