Scoundrel event is twice a month or once a week?

13Next

Replies

• milkacak
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I also think it will appear (if at all) on Monday - day 12 from the start not including the 1st day. Despite what they said that they aim to be weekly. Obviously did not aim very well. And, of course, I am sure that returning on the last possible 12th day is just RNG, nothing else.
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Capgasp The Event Dev Posted about this:

events target different things conceptually. That is usually not a reason we would not run the Heist. It's going to be a random day, so it's occasionally going to overlap some other event.

Allow me.

https://m.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4rq5sv/so_when_will_wee_see_the_heist/
  • Options
    I think you all are just overcomplicating here...
    The event is supposed to happen weekly between monday and friday in the devs timezone!
    Who cares if its monday this week and friday next week?
    What you might want to remember is:
    There are timezones and everyone ahead of devs timezone might have the event show up on saturday
  • Options
    They better bring the event today/tomorrow if they want to stick to their description.
  • Options
    Every 3-12 days. Not 6. It could show up on Friday and back on Monday. Either way, at lest once a week.
    Aeriston wrote: »
    It clearly says at least once a week. Nothing in there indicates every other week. The worst case scenario is it lands on a Monday one week, then a Friday the next. That is 12 days. It could also be the reverse. A Friday one week, then Monday the next with a 3 day window. So its every week with a randomness of 3-12 days.

Not sure about you two, but my Friday started 11 hours ago. So unless the event starts mid afternoon or tonight, then no event for me. That would make it less than once a week. Also, the event did not start on a Monday. You guys have way too much faith in the system. Don't count the weekends in your 3-12 day count.

Can anyone confirm the event returned for anyone today? If not, better luck Monday.
  • Falcon6669
    117 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This one is going down soon too.

Mods says 6-12 days devs say 6-12 days aiming for once a week on weekdays. So in all reality no one knows.
  • Options
    phew, glad I didn't farm any scoundrels
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    phew, glad I didn't farm any scoundrels

+1 I knew it was over before it started
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    I am just very confused since they released conflicting start times and I was going by the first announcement they made and was expecting it have come already.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    WE CARE if its Monday or friday cuz they said Once week On weekdays not weekends its last week it was out like thursday i think doesn t matter wpmuch cuz this wee on Monday no event tuesday same etc and now its frisay it should be today if its on monday then thats 1 week that is gone
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Especially since I stopped farming jedi (which had that event pushed up) and stopped farming 86 and 88 to focus heavily on my scoundrels. I do like them in GW though so I got that going for me
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Btw, I'm glad you changed your avatar back @EscapeArtist51
  • Options
    C3POwn wrote: »
    Btw, I'm glad you changed your avatar back @EscapeArtist51
    Lol the sophisticated dog look wasn't really working out for me :(.
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    I am just very confused since they released conflicting start times and I was going by the first announcement they made and was expecting it have come already.
    Worry not monkey of war, the scoundrel event will come. You'll just, never know when, and itll only be one day, and in the end you may ask yourself.. was it worth it? And then you may probably respond back to yourself by saying, "hmm, I don't know".
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    This is garbage if they JUST do it this way .
    Once Every week on a random weekday that means that we could have one
    On friday and one on monday 3 days of difference to 7 days

THIS IS what EVERYone understood. Where is that **** evdnt AND IF I HAD known that its

6-12 days
    Twice a month or 4 times a month i wouldn t have Farmed those scoundrels ONCE A WEEK means 1 day out of 7 days