Survey

2Next

Replies

• ukdfink
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Here is the outcome of the last survey when people suggested they somewhat agreed with the fact they saw value in paying for stuff

Suggestion: use in-game data or another targeted survey to explore what items/shards would entice players to convert - especially for players above level 70.

This new survey is about the same.How do we convert more people. That's fine...but they are looking for evidence to show that this is more likely to reduce revenue...I suspect a bone is trying to be thrown but they need to prove it.
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    That survey was long lol
  • Options
    So since there apparently was an NDA, and you folks completing it can't discuss the contents, can you even say if you feel the survey is appropriate to give EA/CG the kinds of feedback that might improve current issues?

I'm not encouraging divulging anything about the survey, just your subjective reaction to it.

Forgoing the obvious question of what they do with the responses, do you feel like this survey has potential to help this games development?
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    It has the potential to provide useful feedback.
  • Options
    Good to know, will assign some credit to devs for the attempt to assess the state of the game.

Though Reddit posts seem to indicate some attrition due to poll length, and a couple of buggy input fields.
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Instead of going through the trouble of issuing a survey, they should at least give reading the forum a try.
  • Options
    Keyper wrote: »
    Instead of going through the trouble of issuing a survey, they should at least give reading the forum a try.

• Phlebotomy_Jones
    439 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Keyper wrote: »
    Only problem there is forum posters really are a small subset of players.

Though we all tend to believe opinions here are thoughtful and perhaps universal, they aren't really inclusive of much of the player base. While I do think it's a pretty representative group of average to highly committed players (and a good group to target), in game reaches more people.
  • Davidwbjr76
    594 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Probably had to put out a survey with all the refund requests.

Susbirder wrote:
    Holy time waster...that's one heck of a long survey, and quite painful on a phone screen. I wonder if they'll reward people for spending the 45 minutes it takes to complete it.

Probably HAD to put out a survey per TOS with app stores. Lots of people asking for refunds? Goh you better add a survey, youre making us (app stores) lose money!
    So they do, but make it really efffffing tedious.
    Pure speculations, but it feels like something theyd do.
    Flag Quote

• Options
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    I'd be careful attaching your player ID. Depending on your responses, they may nerf your drop rates even more..
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Please send it to me again. I accidently clicked close on it and would have liked to help improve the game through the survey even if it did take really long to complete