Hey, let's make another function (like the protection bar) called Mods.

This will make our happy customers even happier!!! Yeah right!!! Prepare to spend even more money and become even more frustrated. Very close to quitting this game. It's just not fun anymore. And unless your willing to spend more money your going to be left behind.

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Well if their happy customers are the 100 whales that still pay, then yes I guess they will be happy while the other millions/thousands/however many players there are will all be disappointed and bored with yet another obvious grind cash-grab. I truly hope the game dies because of this because then at least CG would learn a lesson here.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    Options
    Cantina energy needed to farm this trash. I'm so angry at this game I want to slap it.

And i suppose it will also be a ton of credits to upgrade the mod things into being useful at all, because people aren't credit starved enough.
    Oh yeah, apparently we weren't credit starved enough, since they changed the scoundrel event, increasing the timer from weekly to 6-12.
    It was nice to give us a credit event to fix the cancer credit crunch, then decide to gate it behind an event requiring 5 scoundrels, which are mostly trash (excluding maybe last month releases), THEN increase it's timer. Because hey, giving free stuff is bad, you just want to pretend to give free stuff, while taking away more the minute after.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    of course Mods are the logical next step -- all of the preexisting problems have been tackled. And everyone is extremely pleased. Just take a look at every other topic in General Discussion.
  • Options
    between this, complicated gear, ridiculous schedule, the whole experience is getting worse.

they need to simplify the game.

or more people will leave