MK 6 Nubian Tech Disc in shipments?

Etevo
67 posts Member
Does anyone know when these will be put into shipments?

Replies

• scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    I think sometime this week. Probably tomorrow or wednesday with update.
  • Options
    I saw one this morning
  • Etevo
    67 posts Member
    Options
    R u sure it was not a V
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    Wait, there's V in the game? It explains a lot. Quick form a resistance before they take over EA/CG with their lizard skin. Oops too late.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    dbraba01 wrote: »
    Wait, there's V in the game? It explains a lot. Quick form a resistance before they take over EA/CG with their lizard skin. Oops too late.

Hah! I know this reference. Well played.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I bought a scanner 4 and half hours ago. Fyi. Waiting on techs, myself.
  • Options
    I need one more scanner first! Probably going to miss out on it :/. Who you guys giving your design techs to?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't think I've seen a scanner yet wait, noooooo!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Givin mine to JE and IG-86, you? I can verify that there was a scanner in there this passed weekend.
  • Options
    I think Ewok Elder is getting my first one. GS will likely get #2. I don't know if I'll be lucky enough to find 3.
  • Options
    I got ZERO neubian scanners to drop.... Hopping for better luck with Discs...
    I'm giving mine to Veers if I can buy them. He needs three.
  • Options
    I hope soon! Not to boast, but I ended up getting 11 scanners this past week. Good, good times. Hoping the same "random happenings" go with the discs.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Tech to 86. Or JE. If I give it to 86 my top 5 will be over 36k power. I am scared.
  • Options
    Discs are the one that I don't need but seem to always get. I gave 2 to GS and one to plo koon and now I'm sitting on a full one plus 57 extra salvage for another. I'll give one to EE eventually but still, couldn't it have been furnaces or callers?
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    I hope soon! Not to boast, but I ended up getting 11 scanners this past week. Good, good times. Hoping the same "random happenings" go with the discs.

Yeah I have five I'm giving now to guys who barely need the potency boost. But the second one for Daka and RG should be interesting.