Daka or sthan to gear 10?

2Next

Replies

• Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    Han and RG play different roles. Han is a force multiplier, RG is a wall. You can't substitute one for the other.
  • Options
    They both taunt.

Therefore they can be compared as " taunters". That's how comparison works.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Arkangil wrote: »
    For anyone interested, bringing it back to my original topic, after getting han to g10, plus 4/6 gear 10 slots filled, with dooku lead, qgj, daka, and ig86, I won all 5 of my arena matches, plus 2/5 of refresh.

I have climbed from 154 up to 52 with 3 matches to go. I doubt I will finish below 50, since it's so early in the day, but I will get below 50, which is a start.

I have had some RNG luck in stunning teams with qgj so he doesn't remove hans taunt, but still.

So thanks all for the advice. We can now return to Raid discussions!

Sorry, my bad, Han is the way to go. I know he's divisive in the community, but he's a life saver for me in Arena. TM manipulation for the win.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    They both taunt.

Therefore they can be compared as " taunters". That's how comparison works.

Yeah, and Rey and Barriss both hit.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Han can get to gear 11 so I'd pick him
    Daka has fallen off in arena, she's really only viable in GW
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Han can get to gear 11 so I'd pick him
    Daka has fallen off in arena, she's really only viable in GW

Not necessarily, but you definitely need an Omega on her basic and almost need RG / Han defending with a Phasma lead. She gets so focus fired upon by the AI.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Yea, I still have daka with omega for the stun, but I noticed she gets targeted way more than she should. It's like she has a taunt on her.

Just not sure who to put in. Maybe teebo to help break taunts and for TM, or go back to poggle for some extra firepower and ability block....
  • Options
    St han has more utility and is better. My Daka has been idled for while I took him gl 10 . No regrets