Stuck in the Equip Mod tutorial, no way to close it.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    jinandtonic's fix worked for me. you back out to the Character list and then find whoever has the first mod and remove it... go through the tutorial again and the issue is resolved.
  • Options
    I found a way to fix this. When you get to the screen after the character select screen (the mod room) I guess you can call it. hit the back button in top left to go back to the character screen. Then pick the character that you gave the mod to. Take the mod off of him it cost 900 credits and back out until you get to the tutorial again. Now with the mod off of the other guy you can finish the tutorial with the mod its looking for. If you need more help I am syntaxghost on line app.

Thanks, this worked for me
  • Options
    DRADAMGOLF wrote: »
    I don't know how this fix is working for you guys, as soon as I try to tap back to the character screen, it just sits on the "select transmitter" screen, with no transmitter to select

In case you still don't get this, when the tutorial asks you to CHoOSE a character to put your mod on, you need to put your finger on the first character and (without releasing it) scroll down real quick so it shows you the characters down below, while the hand in the tutorial will go way above the screen. When this happens you can click on the back button on the top left corner and go back to the normal character screen.
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem. No transmitter. Can not switch the page.
  • Options

In case you still don't get this, when the tutorial asks you to CHoOSE a character to put your mod on, you need to put your finger on the first character and (without releasing it) scroll down real quick so it shows you the characters down below, while the hand in the tutorial will go way above the screen. When this happens you can click on the back button on the top left corner and go back to the normal character screen.

Thanks shadycr, Inwas doing it incorrectly. That fix worked great.
  • Options
    It is locking everything on the screen except for the areas it is telling you to click.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hi there!
    We're aware of this issue and aiming to have a fix today, but in the meantime (though some helpful members have already said so- thanks!), for those experiencing this problem, please remove the mod from the character and the tutorial should continue. Hope this helps!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.