Stuck in the Equip Mod tutorial, no way to close it.

Prev1
I made the 'mistake' of picking a different character to equip my first mod, and now the game won't let me do anything else. I'm stuck trying to equip no mod on my first character in the menu.

Replies

• Options
    Same problem. It's telling me to click on a mod that isn't on the screen. And it doesn't allow you to click on anything else
  • Options
    Forces me to restart the game. Then I go though the same process
  • Options
    Having the same issue as well, starting to get annoyed
  • Options
    I'm having the same issue now too.
  • Options
    Can not claim my energy, and i am afraid i will not be able to participate in the guild raid which starts in 30 min, not happy> Can a mod or whatever at least acknowledge this issue?
  • Options
    This is getting ridiculous.
  • Options
    I'm stuck too, can't claim energy, can't raid. Is there a customer support email we can contact?
  • Options
    i can't do anything
  • Taragor
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Exact same issue, game is on loop and unplayable.
  • Options
    Does tech support even read these?
  • Options
    Same for me, really sucks because not only did I miss my raid, but I can't claim energy or rewards. I sense a great disturbance in the force
  • Options
    can't complete the dailies now.
  • Options
    Same here stuck in the mod tutorial
  • Options
    So no response from ea figures
  • Options
    i was able to claim my daily login bonus, but then it went into the mod tutorial and i am still stuck and can not do anything.
  • Options
    I already equipped the mod for my character, but whenever I go back, it wants me to equip it again.. I cannot play the game as it always go to the mods. what can I do to stop this **** from happening.
  • FoxLightsaber
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Same problem here. Made the tutorial yesterday and was playing further without problems. Now I can not do anything because of stucking in the Tutorial. The Mod is already equipped but the Jar Jar like guy is showing me to make it again. But I do not have the Mod anymore.
    Now please rush EA and safe my day.

[img][/img]uzior2aq.png
  • Taragor
    57 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    qrgfOg5.jpg
  • Options
    This tutorial was a horrible idea,. Just a way to make you spend 400 credits to unequip it. I think everyone who plays this probably has at least the half a brain necessary to figure it out without a silly tutorial. Considering it's bug though I am glad I did what I was told like a good obedient little female dog.
  • Shaef
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Same problem over here. I figured out a way to get out of the loop and do other things, but it's not a fix.

When the equip mod screen pops up swipe toward the bottom of your roster and then press the back arrow, which takes you to the characters screen. From there you can click on other characters and make your way to different battles through the find button. It's not perfect, but at least it got me to my guild's raid and to the battles for daily activities . . .

Like I said, doesn't solve the problem since you're blocked from claiming the rewards for daily activities, but at least the game can be played.
  • Shaef
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Okay. You can SIM the first Mod Battle and get another of the square mods. From there you can back out and complete the tutorial. Lame that it's required, but it solved the problem for me.
  • Options
    No fix yet
  • Options
    Just found a way to Work around the bug:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/53982/stuck-in-mod-loop

I figured out a way to get out of the loop and do other things, but it's not a fix. When the equip mod screen pops up swipe toward the bottom of your roster and then press the back arrow, which takes you to the characters screen. From there you can click on other characters and make your way to different battles through the find button. It's not perfect, but at least it got me to my guild's raid and to the battles for daily activities . . . Like I said, doesn't solve the problem since you're blocked from claiming the rewards for daily activities, but at least the game can be played.

Then you can go to the character page and choose the char that have the mod equipped and remove it.
  • jinandtonic
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    First post, but I've been going thru the same issues. I hope this helps. In my case I accidently added the transmitter to my default top guy. In my case it was GS. I used the tip as above to get back to characters. Removed the transmitter, then let the mod continue. In my case it was always pointing to a missing mod. Since I put it back, it was now there to 'tap'. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Every time I login it is stuck on the mod tutorial, but I can't use the above tricks because tapping anywhere on the screen only advanced the tutorial. Need some serious admin assistance please!
  • DRADAMGOLF
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Same for me, anywhere I tap, advances the tutorial until I'm stuck with the screenshot.

https://imgur.com/a/wxB2u
  • Options
    This tutorial was a horrible idea,. Just a way to make you spend 400 credits to unequip it. I think everyone who plays this probably has at least the half a brain necessary to figure it out without a silly tutorial. Considering it's bug though I am glad I did what I was told like a good obedient little female dog.

TOTALLY AGREED. I am **** that I had to pay to remove it when I did not want to put it with that character. But from reading, glad I did not try to choose another character or I would not be able to play at all. One of my most powerful guild members is stuck in this **** loop and cannot get out and participate in a raid. The "reward" as their "I'm sorry" better be better than a mere 500 crystals on this one. 500 crystals is not sufficient for this screw up.
  • Options
    I found a way to fix this. When you get to the screen after the character select screen (the mod room) I guess you can call it. hit the back button in top left to go back to the character screen. Then pick the character that you gave the mod to. Take the mod off of him it cost 900 credits and back out until you get to the tutorial again. Now with the mod off of the other guy you can finish the tutorial with the mod its looking for. If you need more help I am syntaxghost on line app.
  • Options
    I don't know how this fix is working for you guys, as soon as I try to tap back to the character screen, it just sits on the "select transmitter" screen, with no transmitter to select
  • Options
    it will take a couple trys you want to put your finger on the character that the game wants you to pick and scroll down quick, then hit back. pm me on line app for screen shots "syntaxghost"
This discussion has been closed.