Jawas?

What **** made the decision to make a jawa team a requirement for mod challenges? Really really no ewoks? No nightsisters? What is wrong with you...

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    What **** made the decision to make a jawa team a requirement for mod challenges? Really really no ewoks? No nightsisters? What is wrong with you...

Strange choice especially seeing only 3 in the game and defo not widely used

• Options
    I find Jawas to be completely stupid and I hate how they are keeping clones exclusive. I am not going to get jawas I hope they change it to something like ewoks or something else.
  • Options
    I ran 2 4* lvl 50s & 6* JE lvl 80 and couldn't get past stage 2 of the first tier oO
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »

Two more Jawas were added with the update.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options

Weird... I dont see any opf the new chars yet
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options

Exactly where are they jawas devs

• Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    I was looking forward to farm the new Jawa's but that was until I realized how mods have changed the game....
  • Options

I don't think the new chars will be available until after they make the update maditory for everyone.
    Taters will be as Taters are.
  • pixman83
    118 posts Member
    Options
    They won't be available until the forced update. Chief Nesbit in Arena, Scavenger in cantina.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Jawas are coming during the next days please just wait a Lil bit
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    I have all three Jawas. JE is 6*, level 80, and G9. Jawa is 7*, level 80, and G9. Dathcha is 6*, level 70, and G8.

I can't get past round 4 of Tier 1.

LOLOLOLOLOL
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    I have all three Jawas. JE is 6*, level 80, and G9. Jawa is 7*, level 80, and G9. Dathcha is 6*, level 70, and G8.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I'm sure the challenge will be easier with Chief Nesbit and Scavenger added to the line-up in a few days.

• Tooltje
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Ye or equip some other mods before:p
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »

LOLOLOLOLOL

I'm sure the challenge will be easier with Chief Nesbit and Scavenger added to the line-up in a few days.

Because they come out of the box level'd and geared up?

Maybe you meant 'In a few months'?
  • Manowar
    288 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I am puzzled and saddened that none of the squads I have spent the last 6 months building are relevant anymore, excluding Jedi team.

Ewoks? Droids? Nightsisters? Hah, worthless!

Brick wall imminent.

EDIT: Ok, so I'll not let my own disfortune cloud my judgment. This is a nice way (in theory) to reward those that have grinded for previously worthless synergy squads all this time. Or those whales that have every character anyway.

Wait, now this gives whales yet another exponential advantage... great....