Get your mods now!!

To be clear this is a precraft issue. You get the five tier mods today before the drop rate goes down!

Also am I reading this right, you need to get the mods leveled also because the lucky roll will be higher.

Bad idea! But nonetheless I recommend getting the mods as many as you can today and level them!

Replies

• Zaram
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Community: "now p2w is to strong"
    Ea: "Make a bigger gap between f2p and p2w"
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    To be clear this is a precraft issue. You get the five tier mods today before the drop rate goes down!

Also am I reading this right, you need to get the mods leveled also because the lucky roll will be higher.

Bad idea! But nonetheless I recommend getting the mods as many as you can today and level them!

You just don't get it do you? That is EXACTLY why EA is doing this....again. Now if you'll just drop $10 or $50 to refresh, you will havr played into their hands perfectly.

I can never decide which is the better mindless animal example...sheep or lemmings? Well either way, congrats to anyone who buys crystals today to refresh cantina. You've been EA'd.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    JRCPKT99 wrote: »

You just don't get it do you? That is EXACTLY why EA is doing this....again. Now if you'll just drop $10 or $50 to refresh, you will havr played into their hands perfectly.

I can never decide which is the better mindless animal example...sheep or lemmings? Well either way, congrats to anyone who buys crystals today to refresh cantina. You've been EA'd.

I wont buy, nor have i ever bought crystals. I'm however refreshing like crazy to get as many mk5 mods as possible. No one actually mentioned buying crystals to get mods.
    Furthermore buying crystals now to do cantina refreses gives you much more of an advantage than previous to the update, and after the droprates change. Personally i would rather be compared the the mindless sheep or lemming and get more value for my money, than having to complain afterwards that others took advantage of this oppertunity.
    one could argue that joining the complain train after the fact is much more mindless than getting the most value for your money. And the people buying crystals later on to catch up to the people who've been "EA'd" are getting "EA'd" way worse.

either way, freemium games will never get any of my money and shenanigans like the one we are discussing here, are partly the reason i will never pay for freemium.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Let's not compare pre-crafting to this, that is sad. Remember that you had one day to pre-craft and after that there was no way for a long time to get to those items. Reduced droprate doesn't even come close, as you can still get the items. And from what i understand, even this doesn't mean much, as you will be getting more rare mods instead of the normal grey ones. I mean i hope this is the case.

Lowering the droprate overall for mods would be an anti f2p move indeed, but nowhere near pre-craft.