Galactic war with mods

2Next

Replies

• CapnnRex
    184 posts Member
    Options
    I did not vote as I am somewhere in the middle. I was still able to get to the last battle but it was still impossible. I did not really see a difference as most the teams you go up against are modded. That and by node 6 I was facing level 10 gear 9/10 teams. So it is actually a little harder than before.
  • Options
    Galactic war is impossible now and I don't even do it
    Clearly users are seeing different experiences. I have probably 15 toons at level 80 with at least level 8 gear, and most of them have level 15 mods (various tiers from 1-5). I have zero chance at finishing GW now, and I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with skill level in the battles. I can get to level 10 without losing a single toon, but the teams I'm seeing on the last 2-3 levels are impossible to touch.

I still try it though, it's worth it to pick up what I can along the way.
  • bLz
    27 posts Member
    Options
    The last few nodes are too hard. Those full tier 5 teams at the end are almost impossible. Rey 1 shotting any character etc, Royal guards with way too much HP, GS and QGJ calling assist and 1 shotting chars too, etc.
  • CemSW
    58 posts Member
    Options
    I stopped working on my current team in order to invest to other teams. Therefore, I have 3 teams with equal power.

I give up higher ranks in Arena but invested in Galactic war.

Otherwise, it is impossible to get through 11th node.