You guys still have a chance to do a rollback

Prev1
Just do a rollback, some crystal for our spendings on mods, working on a better update. and its ok.
(A)

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Theeeere baaaaaack
  • Options
    I'd second that, only way I can for see myself staying, I don't want it to sound like a threat. It's just honesty.

I'd never forgive ea/cg and give them another chance in any other game they released if they don't do something that is fair
  • Options
    tumblr_mo5kklxXvA1qcpvpso1_500.gif
  • Options
    Oh please they're in way to deep now for a rollback.
  • Options
    A complete reversion would soothe me. I loved the game so much I'd even be willing to eat the 3000 crystals and 3.5m credits I spent on mods over the last couple days. Just take them away.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gonna have to wait for something official. I know there would be a lot of upset people to if you try a rollback, that've already spent into the new system.

Touch spot. Patience is key.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Prepare for your third effort deleted....

You know after the first go loses impact... second effort good to try again... third desperation

Appreciate your 'stature' in the game and what your trying to do but deaf ears
  • Options
    Yeah, they'll never do that at this point.
  • Options
    Just do a rollback, some crystal for our spendings on mods, working on a better update. and its ok.
    (A)

So this. Rollback to before the update, give everyone who spent money crystals that they could have bought with that money, and pretend like these last few days never happened.

Then spend time fixing the bugs instead of making the mods, while developing mods at a slower pace, making sure to keep them balanced and a progression that people can work towards like gear and shards are.

• Options
    Gonna have to wait for something official. I know there would be a lot of upset people to if you try a rollback, that've already spent into the new system.

Keep censoring posts, lap dog
  • Options

I agree, this is over.
  • Options

I don't think they're in too deep. Like OP said, eliminate MODs, send out A LOT of reparations (crystals, shards, what not), and all still has a chance to be forgiven and forgotten.

Ships would have been a way better addition than mods
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    I don't like when people take my money. Reason to put hands on em. Can't do that so I'm taking
    my money back.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Said soon as it came out they couldnt roll back... said it then will say it now.... cant put the jam back in the donut
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I don't even think a rollback is even possible right now, ESPECIALLY since mods were added into achievements.

I ain't saying we're at the end, but you can see it from here unless things change, and change quickly.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    No way. It should be a relatively straightforward process to roll back... data/DB included.

The caveat here is that assumes a well designed system with good change management in place..... whoopsies maybe?

• Options

We've been patient for months.
  • Nobody
    225 posts Member
    Options
    I better start having fun playing this game soon.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    (A)

Been asking for this all day in different posts hoping at least one gets read .... Please roll back it was OK as it was before all we needed was some new content not a change to how toons work

If it ain't broke don't fix it (bugs aside of course)
  • Options

That is why you guys should rollback and make sure everyone gets what was spent.
    Probably not more upset than they are now.
  • Options
    Yep. Should be trivial to rollback any crystals spent on mods.

That is why you guys should rollback and make sure everyone gets what was spent.

• Jay21
    61 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like they are purposely trying to kill this game :(
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    But gets more trickier to roll back cash used to buy those crystals... different banks different countries etc etc
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    200.gif

No really, it's too late

200.gif

• Options
    Please let this happen
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options

That is a thought. I guess I meant there's a lot of people giving feedback and only so many people coding, so either direction takes time.
    darkensoul wrote: »

We've been patient for months.
    Heard that. Yeah, this was another one of those BIG updates (added another progression path) so we're gonna have a bit of settle time.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • digsmartins
    170 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    But gets more trickier to roll back cash used to buy those crystals... different banks different countries etc etc

don't need to.
    just close the server.
    go to the server database.
    see the last crystals purchases since the update.
    save on a notepad.
    rollback.
    credit the same amount to each account.
    and turn on the server again.
  • Options
    When they put on the mod achievement into the game and give all player the shards of clone war chewi, it means they will never want to roll back.
  • Options

That is a thought. I guess I meant there's a lot of people giving feedback and only so many people coding, so either direction takes time.
    I know how the coding probably isn't going to be that easy as I described. But i dont see how to save this mess. ;/
  • Alexcloudsurfer
    89 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I conquer, its creating a problem just like precrafting. A bunch of whales got ahead the first 24 hours mods are released, the same way a good handfull of precrafters got ahead by precrafting and staying ahead and continuing to get rewards from t6 and then t7 raids, by precrafting in the 24 hr or 48 hr timespan between when the gear update was announced. Its EXACTLY the same. Whales got ahead, f2p got behind. Eventually they put gear in the shipments to make up for their lack of creating an even footing in the game. I really hope they do a rollback, otherwise its just basically saying " if u pay tons of money", u win. because lets be honest the highest quality mods mods make characters much, much, stronger, ie a health mod giving 92% protection, or 46% health, if they put those on sun fac, which i have already fought at the top of my ladder, whos got 111,000 health and protection, theres very little chance of winning, if any at all