I am going to keep playing

Kevez
148 posts Member
Everything has been displaced and there will be a lot of shifting to get back to a stable game. For me, this update-despite the obvious unbalance- is the best opportunity to get to play with my favorite toons. I am going to keep playing because that has always been my goal in this game. My concern is that there is very little patience on this forum and I don't want the game to die now that it has reached this point. By all means, be upset over money spent. Don't spend money ever again if you are that upset. Keep playing for at least a week and just do your best in pvp and gw. I have been playing since November and I still haven't finished gw 20 times... you can still exist as a f2p player doing 6 nodes a day of gw and finishing under 300 in arena. It is not a big deal

Replies

• Options
    I totally agree with you !!!! why does everyone think that to play a game you have to be number 1... just play the GAME for fun !!!!
  • Options
    I'm enjoying the game more then I ever have mods made things interesting. People are overreacting and I have seen some really stupid posts like people saying this is precraft 2.0 when it's nothing like that.
  • Zach325
    91 posts Member
    Options
    I agree. I just spent $300 to upgrade my mods?!
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    I'm f2p on a December shard and I still get 1st everyday at payout. People whine too much. Play the game and you will do better lol. It seems crazy now but it will even out
  • Options
    Zach325 wrote: »

Good job! Forget upgrading your PC to play real games! Forget buying a console to play real games! Keep pouring money into GoH! A game that you won't beable to play when something better comes out and everyone has moved on since the servers will be taken down! Good job!
  • Options
    mtjed0804 wrote: »
    Zach325 wrote: »

Good job! Forget upgrading your PC to play real games! Forget buying a console to play real games! Keep pouring money into GoH! A game that you won't beable to play when something better comes out and everyone has moved on since the servers will be taken down! Good job!

any need to post just to have a go at him ? do you know his financial status... no... do you know what he enjoys ??? no do you even know he's a he ??? no... (though probably cause he's called himself Zach on here) point is why come on here just to be sarcastic.... is that what a troll is ??
  • Options
    yeay the happy people are making a comeback !!!!
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    unit900000 wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the game more then I ever have mods made things interesting. People are overreacting and I have seen some really **** posts like people saying this is precraft 2.0 when it's nothing like that.

Except it is. People were able to get in snag 5* mods consistently at a lower price. Now they reduced the drop rate and increased the prices. Who benefits? The whales who were able to spend crystals on multiple refreshes and buy things on sale. Who does it hurt? The F2P who have not been able to obtain those mods before drops rates were reduced or prices raised. So now they will need to pay more and have less of a chance of receiving those same rewards.
  • Kevez
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah its frustrating but at some point there is a threshold where it doesn't hurt MORE anymore. I am still going to lose to whales anyways- that why it is pay to win. Just enjoy the variety, man. I am in the top 200 with a scoundrel team that has a 4* dengar as f2p. That didn't happen before mods.
  • Kevez
    148 posts Member
    Options
    To all of the people complaining about the value of their money spent in a freemium game, your brexit 2.0 nonsense is depreciating the value of what I spent on the game even though I want to keep playing.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I am enjoying the mods, I bought a chest of crystals to get some mods(only used 1000 of those) before they nerfed the drop. Ended up with over 50 level 5 mods and now have a fun tanky squad of ewoks and yoda. I am enjoying the game more than before for about ten bucks. I finished all the light side missions finally and did all the cantina ones i have access to. I can climb higher in arena as well with my b squad.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    The mods update saw the biggest depreciation in account power compared to all other patches, so the sore nerves make a lot of sense to me (my account wasn't immune). However, they are working hard to fix it, and I agree with you that patience goes a lot further than the opposite. Just doing as many dailies as we can right now. We can survive quite easily, all we need to do is play. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107