PSA: Purple gear from Bronzium packs

Maybe more of a PSA but I just received a purple piece of gear from a Bronzium pack. I believe it's the first one I've received from a Bronzium and I've been playing daily since the hard launch (I've received 3 4* during that time). It's always possible I got one early on and didn't realize what it was but I had not realized that you could even receive purple gear from a pack.

It was a Mk 4 A/KT Stun Gun which happened to be the last purple piece I needed for Poggle.

Replies

• Options
    I was surprised when I pulled a 4* Barriss the other week from one.
  • Options
    I've got a couple purples, including a 60+ purple that needs 50 bits to craft :) a lot of time and energy saved soon as the cap is raised.
  • Options
    i got a mk5 purple thingy but seems like no1 needs it :sweat_smile:
  • Puglio
    161 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I pulled an Ima-Gun Di (4-star character) from a bronzium card once.

Is it me, or do the bronzium pulls seem to get better with player level?
  • Options
    I think the Bronzium are completely random. I've received several 4-star characters from it alongside lots of materials, but for the most part I draw junk. I suspect there's about a 1% chance for something great in those draws, and since you draw maybe 5-10 times a day that means you should hit something great about once a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less, because RNG :)
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    The system knew you needed it so it gave. Sky net is watching!
  • Options
    My character pulls from bronzium are usually pretty great, and I've actually got an abundance of characters that I'm not even working on. I've never pulled purple gear that I can recall, however, so that's awesome!

Chromium packs, which I've quit pulling since I'd rather use crystals for energy, usually give me 12 shards for a crap character. I'll stil to energy from crystals and bronzium packs.
  • Options
    I think I got a purple nubian gear out of bronzium a while ago. It was sitting around for weeks before it got used, and I doubt I came across one purple gear while in the first couple stages of the game.
  • Options
    Pulled a Poggle from a free Bronzium pull earlier today. Best character I've gotten through Bronzing yet. Happy to finally have hit on something after reading all the people who have pulled multiple 4* characters that way
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    I picked up a couple of purple items before from Bronzium.. but they all came on the same day like three or four of them... Haven't seen any since...

So I suspect they have the same drop rate as a full blown 4* character... which I've personally not seen yet myself, but know some friends have
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!