Why You Complaining?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Smithie wrote: »
    KennyKonif wrote: »
    This is the most **** premise for a thread I've seen. A persons available funds is beside the point. If a billionaire buys a Ferrari and overnight, Ferrari mechanics sneak into his garage and replaces that 500hp engine with a broken 4 cylinder and a note saying that this is what you paid for, what do you think that billionaire with so much burnable money would do? Say "oh well"?

Are you that dense?
    MilMuertes wrote: »
    This game is a stock market. People invested huge in the first days of mods, got huge rewards for those days.
    Then the market came back to earth.
    F2P just suffered for a few days, is now laughing at all the wasted money.
    Hope some people saved money for Kleenex cause there are a lot of tears
    Shiftyund wrote: »
    I spent like maybe $60 on this game for crystals since mods appeared. I realize EA isnt going to refund that money to my account however, since they altered the product I purchased. I feel they should atleast refund me in the game. My opinion of what they did is a classic bait and switch tactic. There are laws that protect consumers from such tactics. I believe they are regulated by the FTC I will be looking in to it more this afternoon.
    I just want whats fair and I'm willing to settle on a scenerio where you can keep the $60 but i get my in game crystals and credits refunded and keep my current mods. If you can rollback vader and credits on accounts of people who exploited on raids you easily find out what I spent in the last week and refund that. Finally as an act of goodwill i ask you alter the refresh rate of cantina energy to something along the line of normal energy for the next 2 weeks in an effort to say I'm sorry to your player base for this blunder.

Just like my Asian Uncle Obvious Lee, all of you are missing my point. It has nothing to do with spent crystals or credits, but to individuals stating they've spent there last $200-300 on this game for mods. How stuuuupid is that ?

What people do with the money they earn has nothing to do with you.

These people spending their earned cash keeps the game going for you, please respect that.

It's not disrespect but the lack of ability to understand these individuals.
    When you have an adult, on an Internet forum complaining how they spent the last of there money, I have every right to post my TWO CENTS. Because........I didn't spend it. :)
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »
    This is the most **** premise for a thread I've seen. A persons available funds is beside the point. If a billionaire buys a Ferrari and overnight, Ferrari mechanics sneak into his garage and replaces that 500hp engine with a broken 4 cylinder and a note saying that this is what you paid for, what do you think that billionaire with so much burnable money would do? Say "oh well"?

Are you that dense?
    MilMuertes wrote: »
    This game is a stock market. People invested huge in the first days of mods, got huge rewards for those days.
    Then the market came back to earth.
    F2P just suffered for a few days, is now laughing at all the wasted money.
    Hope some people saved money for Kleenex cause there are a lot of tears
    Shiftyund wrote: »
    I spent like maybe $60 on this game for crystals since mods appeared. I realize EA isnt going to refund that money to my account however, since they altered the product I purchased. I feel they should atleast refund me in the game. My opinion of what they did is a classic bait and switch tactic. There are laws that protect consumers from such tactics. I believe they are regulated by the FTC I will be looking in to it more this afternoon.
    I just want whats fair and I'm willing to settle on a scenerio where you can keep the $60 but i get my in game crystals and credits refunded and keep my current mods. If you can rollback vader and credits on accounts of people who exploited on raids you easily find out what I spent in the last week and refund that. Finally as an act of goodwill i ask you alter the refresh rate of cantina energy to something along the line of normal energy for the next 2 weeks in an effort to say I'm sorry to your player base for this blunder.

Just like my Asian Uncle Obvious Lee, all of you are missing my point. It has nothing to do with spent crystals or credits, but to individuals stating they've spent there last $200-300 on this game for mods. How stuuuupid is that ?

What people do with the money they earn has nothing to do with you.

These people spending their earned cash keeps the game going for you, please respect that.

It's not disrespect but the lack of ability to understand these individuals.
    When you have an adult, on an Internet forum complaining how they spent the last of there money, I have every right to post my TWO CENTS. Because........I didn't spend it. :)

I think this entire scenario is abit different than the standard I spent and didnt get this character or that piece.

This issue is that we have been advised something that this will change the game and you need to invest to the change then you spend crystals after crystals to mod your entire collection to have them MODs nerved an made useless. If things were correctly tested before enrolling we wouldnt have to be beta testers.

Mods are now what they was not before and I am not arguing what is for the best and what is not but these players didnt need to over spend because if they were released like this then your could slowly build your squad instead of what happened.

I stand by anyone that wants their credits back or crystals
  • DarkDane
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Your rigth @Smite !

All of this is only because the new stuff is bring without be corectly tested before. Then, they run a update and what what happen...

They sold thing and use us for testing... Imagine the same when you buy a blueray of anything physical. If not got what the shop sold to you or if is not work corectely, you will be refund with no duscution. In virtual game, the minding is not the same because what you got is not real. But the money you put is **** real!

• Options
    Doesn't matter if it's their last $300 or if they can blow $300 a week on this game. The point is that what they were purchasing had a certain value as far as what was provided. They spent and planned around it only to have the value be less than 20% of that less than 48 hours later. No matter what their bank statements are they were ripped off.
  • Options
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    DarkDane wrote: »
    Your rigth @Smite !

All of this is only because the new stuff is bring without be corectly tested before. Then, they run a update and what what happen...

They sold thing and use us for testing... Imagine the same when you buy a blueray of anything physical. If not got what the shop sold to you or if is not work corectely, you will be refund with no duscution. In virtual game, the minding is not the same because what you got is not real. But the money you put is **** real!

Haha yeah you buy Star Wars on Blu Ray and told it has the directors cut to buy it and it to be a DVD and not include the directors cut.

Or even better, you order a big mac and get given a chicken burger. More fool you if you sit there and eat the chicken burger and not say anything
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Mods came out and yes they were broken but absolutely no response was made about changing them. The only official post made was they were lowering the drop rate. Nothing was said about nerf in them to something more reasonable.

Dev updates: mod updatesII. July13. Same update where they announced the nerf to drop rate and increase in price to level.

"Okay, so let’s dive right in! Before we get too in to the weeds, this update will not include anything about the actual changes to Mods themselves. The primary reason is that the updates we are working on are still being implemented and tested and will not be ready for a day or two."

I noticed it. I saw this as a retroactive nerf coming in a day or two. But by all means give EA the benefit of the doubt. They have never made offers that aren't remotely worth the credits or crystals in the past, right?

The chicken burger is still a good deal, though. I don't see why people want a refund. There's no better burger in the galaxy for the credits.
  • Options
    Ooh the sun is too bright, i can't see, nerf the sun! Now I can't see, it's too dark! Buff the sun! Ad infinitum.