DoE (Defenders of Endor) 211 Million GP, 45* LS 47* DS, Recruiting (47/50)

Replies

• Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Skycat95 wrote: »
    Im interested

Hi Skycat95! If you are signed up on SWGOH.gg, send me the link and I can present it to the elders
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Join our band of holigans today

Our chat is like none other...THAT I can promise :D

8y1wxj4tsx5z.gif
    zgloccbfyggo.gif

• darkdeath
    40 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Come join us.....we have cookies

Post edited by darkdeath on
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited August 2017
    I mean.... who wouldn't enjoy cookies in a treehouse.

#lifesgood
    uwudcdmurkcj.gif
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Still an open spot. PM either myself or @Sunnie1978 if you're interested
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Only one spot remaining. Now featuring 41 CLS for TB.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    All full.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Had a player go on long term break, so now have 1 spot open for a TB ready player!
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Accepting one new member after the first TB is over (we have in an alt for TB)
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Still looking for one new member after TB is over. Currently ranked 43 in Territory Battles with 32*! GP needs to be 1.5 million or higher.
  • 2 spots open!

Going to finish with 36* in the first TB, but only going to get more from here on out.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Just filled a spot, only one spot left!
  • 37* stars on this first TB. It's going to only increase. Join the fun with an amazing guild that has an active chat and fun members.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Still Looking for one more! Join today in time to help us push for more stars!

We're very well organised and are always ahead of the curve for our power rating
  • Have room for two more ewok tribe members!!!
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ummmm, I mean guild members ;)
  • e7kzddg5b6v7.png
    37 stars and only going up. Come join a fun group of people who still compete at a high level to get you rewards.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Looking to find 3 new tribe members as a few ewoks have decided to hang up their spears for a while. We have room for one immediately and room for another right after this territory battle end. We all unlocked ROLO this TB, join now and earn 38 or more ROLO shards as more people are getting the required team daily.

Three spots available - 1 now and 2 more after completion of the current TB!

Join DoE - Defenders of Endor- 37* TB, T7 raid rancor raid guild and heroic tank raid guild is Now Recruiting! Join the original and best guild dedicated to Ewoks. If you want to have fun and get good rewards, join DoE!

Do you need lots of ROLO shards? We unlocked ROLO and received 38 shards this current TB, with more teams ready for ROLO shards since then, so apply now and get your shards.

https://swgoh.gg/g/186/doe/

CM3iHd0.png

Very active international guild currently running T7 rancor and heroic tank raids. We are a very fun and friendly guild with a mix of whales, FTP, guppies and one obese dolphin.

DoE is a top 100 guild with members who vary from number 1 on their arena server to top 500. We are very active on Discord and discuss SWGOH strategy, toons, and any other issues guild members want to discuss, whether it be your awesome Lego collection, music, movies, your job, or your upcoming arranged marriage (yes, we actually discussed this) ;-)

Looking for players who are active daily who have a minimum of 1.8 million GP higher, 2 of the following three toons: 7* CLS, a 7* Hoth rebel scout or a 5* Hoth rebel Soldier, 50 7* toons, and at least one 3* Ewok.

We require a daily 600 raid tickets or prior notice if you cannot do your daily (we have alt accounts that can cover guild members for vacations, work, etc). Multiple misses without prior notice will result in removal from guild.

Tank raid details (All times are Eastern US time!):

HAAT raid alternates between a 10 PM opening and 12 PM opening and is FFA after a 24 hour no damage period.

Rancor raid details:
    Rancor T7 raids have a 24 hour no damage period and is open for damage with a one team run. All rancor solos are held for 20 minutes or until the rancor is defeated by non-solos, whichever happens first.

Rancor Raid Schedule (All times are Eastern US time!):
    Open for Sacrifice Toons (OS)
    Open for Damage (OD)

Mon. 12:00 PM OS, Tues 12:00 PM OD

Wed. 2:00 PM OS, Thurs. 2:00 PM OD

Fri. 10:00 AM OS, Sat. 10:00 AM OD

Bonus Raid (usually every other week)
    Sat. 4:00 PM OS, Sun. 4:00 PM OD

If interested, PM or Discord message:
    @Sunnie1978
    @rj_brando
    @scuba

Discord ID: Sunnie1978#4082
    Line ID: sunnie1978
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Lee_Jinzo
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Come join us at DoE! We are a fun, reliable, talkative and productive Guild. Please look into the info above if we sound like the Guild you need/want! ^
    ~Jinzo~
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    wnzljHn.gif
  • People should definitely check this guild out. I know the OP is a very well informed and helpful individual and if I was a free agent, I would hang with the murder bears too!
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Only 2 spots left!
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    Murder bears rule!
  • Join the fun with us as you can become the master of our tribe.........
  • So I recently joined the guild, and now it is awesome. Finally these guys have a serious player to help them in their quest to climb trees or play bongo drums on bucketheads.

But seriously, it's a great group and the best in-guild chat I've been in. Come smash AT-ST's with us with logs!
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Have room for two new ewok tribe members!!! Steal the closest speeder bike and fly on over while spots are open!

giphy.gif
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Chewy_Johnson68
    223 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    If you find yourself wandering the forest moon of Endor and a critter runs up your leg and starts nibbling on tender bits. Do you?
    a) calmly and carefully remove said critter.
    b) stab repeatedly at offending critter with your spear!!!
    If you chose B then you are the person we are looking for!
    Post edited by Chewy_Johnson68 on
  • darkdeath
    40 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    We are also kindly known as the "whale sanctuary" guild. So if you're a whale and want to relax and have fun again come join us.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Looking for 1 to join before the start of TB tomorrow!
  • Still time to swear you in!
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    2 spots available after the finish of this current territory battle!
This discussion has been closed.