It's the journey, not the destination..

Guys, I hope by now you will notice a trend.... New updates will let u experience something that induces u to spend, all that u saved and maybe invest more into it, after they bleed u dry, they nerf it....i think this is the way they choose to do it... It has happened too many times go be an "accident". Moving forward, pls be smarter, and don't be fooled again....

It is ur prerogative, but I have decided not to spend anymore, and have successfully maintained my arena ranking, whilst enjoying the new changes. I believe you can do so as well..

This game still has a very long life cycle ahead, it's a marathon, not a sprint... So as always, it's the journey, not the destination

Enjoy,
Josh Mayer
Line joshmayer

Replies

• Options
    There is no destination.
  • Options
    They said the mods were how they were due to new content coming up, but then they nerfed the mods into something much less. So either they are going to change the future content or they have no idea what they are doing.
  • Options
    Whiteroom wrote: »
    They said the mods were how they were due to new content coming up, but then they nerfed the mods into something much less. So either they are going to change the future content or they have no idea what they are doing.

Manipulating their customers is what their doing. This game is so well designed I don't believe that it is a mistake.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Whiteroom wrote: »

Because the broken mods were....broken. Yeah, no one on the forums who actually had them could admit it was as intended. They all got nerfed because the legitimately needed it.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107