Jawa Engineer basic rendered useless

2Next

Replies

• ScotBott
    166 posts Member
    Options
    Upped my potency and mine stick most of the time, once you get scavenger it's all gravy too
  • Options
    Yea but for some reason with scavenger when you blow the detonators Engineer put you don't get the damage that it should. My Engineers damage from detonators is like 7000 but when Scavenger detonates them it is only 520. It's ridiculous.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Yea but for some reason with scavenger when you blow the detonators Engineer put you don't get the damage that it should. My Engineers damage from detonators is like 7000 but when Scavenger detonates them it is only 520. It's ridiculous.

I'm still farming scav... but that seems like a bug if that's the case.
  • Options

It's just another bugged character.
  • Options

It doesn't take off the same amount of damage on everyone. I believe it takes off a percentage of base health. So someone like OB will get hit harder by the bombs than Rey.

They still suck either way.
  • Options
    Max10 wrote: »
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Try using scavenger with him...I seriously had 2 or more bombs on all 5 enemys...then detonated them...didn't kill everyone but killed 2 and left debuffs on the rest...the Jawa combo is gonna be crazy once maxed

Jawas are the new meta

Just like in the actual Star Wars universe. That is what George Lucas had in mind was Jawas everywhere to bring balance to the force.

You just made milk come out of my nose. Good stuff.
  • DarthMosher1990
    327 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

It doesn't take off the same amount of damage on everyone. I believe it takes off a percentage of base health. So someone like OB will get hit harder by the bombs than Rey.

They still suck either way.

Not accurate whatsoever, even looking it up Jawa Engineers damage from detonators is pretty constant. I've done 7000 damage to characters that don't even have that much health.
  • Options
    They def did raise Rancors tenacity so there Jawas basic is useless

They actually stick better on rancor now than they did before mods! Then again, thermos are useless in general, but je's job isnt dealing damage anyway, his job is starting droids engines then he can go die
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    So all the other posts are ****?

Yes. Here is what happened
    Potency and Tenacity have been normalized to exist between 0% and 100% when obtained through Gear. This was done to provide both a more readable number for comparison’s sake and also for balance reasons associated with Mods. Both of these values may exceed 100% through the usage of Mods and the comparison itself remains unchanged at this time.

To be fair they did this with the old mod values in mind...ie the mega stats....then they drastically reduced the effectiveness of mods but yet they stuck with their potency "normalization" and the same credit cost.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    ig 88 unique is based on enemy debuffs spread on the whole team so every one gets 1 debufd a lot more strong