The "best" team for defence

Crystals no object, pretend you are the Moby **** of SW.

Best arena team for defence at rank 1?

Replies

• Options
    Rey leia rg sthan dakka

Doesn't even matter who leads.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Fully modded droids are killer. But every team will lose. So none.
  • Options
    Rey leia rg sthan dakka

But isnt SThan nullified by QGJ? I guess RG picks up the slack then... Hmmm
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Um, you can beat anything. 1st place is one by crystals you're willing to refresh and spend to camp out for the hour or two before payout (depending on server).

Edit: play whoever your heart desires. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Imo,

Old Ben, daka, st Han, RG, insert either rey or Leia for a spot. I hate facing these teams because of rng. Now with speed mods and health mods Han can taunt very quickly and old been does his number on everyone. You're screwed unless you're team is far superior than the team listed above.

You can't take out Daka quick enough bc get health now is high so you focus on Han before he taunts( if speed moded this is tough to do) if you do happen to kill him before you get killed daka revives him. Or if you accidentally proc another hit to cause han to go red and rg taunts your as goodv as gone
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Boba Fett...Boba Fett--where?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    Rex lead, Ayala, sun fac, RG and fives.
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    Silleck wrote: »
    Rex lead, Ayala, sun fac, RG and fives.

Ohhh, yeah.. Hadn't considered that one
    Nasty!
  • Hosko
    43 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Nothing will stop me monobrow ;)
  • Options
    Rex, b2, sun fac, RG, rey. A guy on our shard used to run this team. It can be very difficult to beat.
  • surfeur14
    41 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Rey leia rg sthan dakka

This team needs a debuffer, I will attack this team 100% of time because of this, with STHan or RG on my team my Dmg Dealer will have so many attacks ....

The combo OldBen STHan is deadly because it will ability block QGJ for one turn, preventing him to debuff STHan.
    Something like: OldBen, STHan, B2, Rey, Leia

If you have Rex: Rex(L), Rey, Leia, SunFac (Rex will prevent him to be stunned which is his main threat), StHan/5s is a very good option as well

Phasma(L), Rey, Leia (very good with Phasma lead to call an assist esp when she triple taps), SunFac, Daka/RG is a good option too
  • Options
    Anakin lead, Aayla, Han, 5s, Echo. I haven't moved out of top 3 in two days.
  • Options
    Old Ben(L), RG, STH, Rey, QGJ
  • Options
    Hosko wrote: »

Hey buddy!!!!

Glad you got in touch.. :)

Was fun this morning, hehe
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I'm on a mature server with a lot of guildmates, a few being legit whales. This is a question we often ask ourselves, and do a lot of testing to figure out. The droids can be disgusting. HK (L) 88 JE B2 and 86/GG. Another squad that has shown to be very good is Ani (L) Rey QGJ RG and B2/SF. These teams are of course modded and geared to the teeth, and are not fun to play in any way.
  • Hosko
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Monobrow wrote: »

Hey buddy!!!!

Haha we have our own little war going on! You definitely have a variety of toons now I never face the same line up haha
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter if everyone on your server gave up like in mine lol. Haven't dropped below #5 in over a week
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin Aayla Fives Leia B2
  • Options

Hey buddy!!!!

Haha we have our own little war going on! You definitely have a variety of toons now I never face the same line up haha

Defence so much harder than attack, but im working on some things for you :)
  • Hosko
    43 posts Member
    Options

Hey buddy!!!!

Haha bring it in find after rg is down all your other characters snap like twigs you deal insane amounts of damage though
  • Options

Hey buddy!!!!

Haha bring it in find after rg is down all your other characters snap like twigs you deal insane amounts of damage though

Yeah, IKR... But.. STHan is so last year :)
  • Hosko
    43 posts Member
    Options

Hey buddy!!!!

STHan is my hero always gets the job done even if it involves him commiting suicide to rey and Leia at the start of every battle haha
  • Options
    Old Ben, Aayla, Fives, Sun Fac, royal Guard. Lots of evades, health, and counters. Depends on who the other team has though, cause a good Teebo led team could frustrate it
  • Options

Hey buddy!!!!

STHan is my hero always gets the job done even if it involves him commiting suicide to rey and Leia at the start of every battle haha

Yeah, i bet..

Dumb AI. QGJ and Rex should counter you nicely. Gawd knows when the AI dispells and debuffs tho, lol
  • Hosko
    43 posts Member
    Options
    I kill qgj before I taunt st han so you can't dispel