Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent global guild (300+m GP)

Replies

• musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed HAAT!)

We have completed over 39 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi unlocked and 6*/7*.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 7,800 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer
    any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-aat-t7/p1

Thanks,
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot still open
  • Options
    You have 20 members?
  • Options
    All lv 80 or higher?
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for 1 player at the requirements below -

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed HAAT!)

We have completed over 39 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi unlocked and 6*/7*.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 7,800 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer
    any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-aat-t7/p1

Thanks,
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot still open
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot still open
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Chatting with a lot of great players, thanks for all the responses. At this point, we're looking for one player at the requirements below -

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 7,900 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer
    any questions.

Thanks,
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot still open
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    We still looking for a new fellow, thank's for all players that want play with us, we want members that fit the requirements and want stay with us for long time
  • Options
    Your guild does seem well stacked atm. I'm currently in a guild that I enjoy the people and the chat(I talk a lot lol). The major problem is while I really like the leader and members. We are awhile away from HAAT and have so many members that either don't listen, don't play, etc. I could go on and on about it. This is after a merger that the old leader never even logged in. I hate to leave the guild I'm with, but the game is becoming frustrating because of this for me. I'm not the type of guy who jumps ship, but I've even considering quitting game. I'm not sure if this is the right guild for me, but I'm interested. I'm on discord, biggest supplier of donations in guild, always 600 tickets. I'm thinking I need a change, so I'll put link to SWGOH.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/drizzztt/

I guess even advice would be nice if not needed. As for me I'm 39 (yes old fart), married 17 years, 3 kids, respiratory therapist, huge comic/cartoon fan.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the message. Let's follow up offline. I'll message you and would be happy to discuss.
  • Options
    Discord ID @Drizzztt McCloud#7566
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    I'll PM here on these forums. Thanks.
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot still open
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Good luck Drizzztt, you seems a nice guy and we have great members in the guild. Musashi work Hard to keep the guild in good shape and the good vibe
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    One slot still open, Musashi do a great work keeping the guild with members that really want to be with us for long time. Hard to enter, but worth and just need follow the easy rules to stay
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for one player at the requirements below -

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 7,900 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot still open
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot still open
  • Options
    We are still looking for a new member. This is a great guild. We have fun, destroy raids, and have a ton of knowlege and strategy tips. Our only drawbackis our leader is a Patriots fan. If you can deal with that, please message Musashi, the Patriots fan.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 7,900 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,
  • JRCPKT99
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Excellent guild!
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot still open
  • Options
    Bump! We need another big hitter!
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot still open
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options

Thanks,
  • Options
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot still open