Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent global guild (300+m GP)

Replies

• Options
    sent you a pm
  • Options
    Ok, will take a look. Thanks!

"...We have a spot open!

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed AAT t7!)
    We have completed 22 AAT t7s at this time, everyone has at least 132 Kenobi shards or unlocked.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams (i.e. max'ed Droids, Jawas, etc...) Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. AAT t7 every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 5,700 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-aat-t7/p1

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
    ..."
  • Options
    We have a spot open!

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed AAT t7!)
    We have completed 22 AAT t7s at this time, everyone has at least 132 Kenobi shards or unlocked.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. AAT t7 every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 5,800 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-aat-t7/p1

Thanks!
  • Options
    Enjoying this guild. Looking for more!!
  • Options
    Are you still looking for members? 465-993-866 Discord russell#5672
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    We have a spot open!

We have completed 23 AAT t7s at this time, everyone has at least 138 Kenobi shards or unlocked.

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. AAT t7 every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 5,800 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Options
    We are looking for strong long term members. I just joined this week and just completed my first heroic with the guild.

Strong members!!
    They give gear quickly!
    Heroic AAT in under 2hrs. Yet I still threw down 1.6mil.
    Rancor easy rules to follow without issues.

Looking for good members who always give 600 daily to guild.
  • Munson
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Im lvl 85 but only have 28 7* at the moment but play everyday and put money into the game. It wont take me long to get 40 7* bc im about to put a bunch of money into the game. I sent an ally request to the leader to see if he is interested. Currently with a guild but will leave if you all will take me
  • Options
    Hi, we'll take a look, but one of the requirements is top 50 in Arena. Many of our members place top 5 in Arena daily. Additional requirements below. Thanks!

We have a spot open!

We have completed 23 AAT t7s at this time, everyone has at least 138 Kenobi shards or unlocked.

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. AAT t7 every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 5,900 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Options
    We have a spot open!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. AAT t7 every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 6,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Options
    We've been talking to a lot of great players, thanks to all who applied, but we will need someone who meets or exceeds requirements below. We would like to close on this tonight. Details below...

We have a spot open!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. AAT t7 every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 6,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • JRCPKT99
    292 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Anyone looking to join is welcome to @musashi I recently joined and can add information to the ease of the transition.

Post edited by JRCPKT99 on
  • Options
    We have a spot open!

We have completed 24 AAT t7s at this time, everyone has at least 144/145 Kenobi shards or unlocked.

Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed HAAT!)

We have completed 24 HAATs at this time, everyone has at least 144/145 Kenobi shards or unlocked.

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 6,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
    Post edited by musashi on
  • Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed HAAT!)

We have completed 26 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi unlocked.

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 6,200 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Options

We have completed 28 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi unlocked.

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 6,200 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Options

We have completed 28 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi unlocked.

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 6,200 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Options

We have completed over 28 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi unlocked.

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 6,200 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Any spots still available?
    955-883-988
  • Options
    Ok, thanks, will take a look, please see requirements below as we're looking for top 25 Arena, 50 7* chars, etc..
    Thanks.

We have completed over 28 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi unlocked.

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 6,300 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Options

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 6,300 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Options

Thanks!
  • Options
    spot is open
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Just one spot open at this point....

We have completed over 29 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi unlocked.

Thanks!
  • Options

We have completed over 29 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi unlocked.

Thanks!
  • Options
    spot is still open
  • Options
    Looking to close on the last spot...

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 6,400 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Anyone interested, we are looking. Great guild! Great leadership! Fun group to join.

Contact musashi if interested!
  • Options
    Bump!