223 posts Member
    Options
    Broda wrote: »
    Current guild name: Knights of Zenn
    Number of members: 37
    Current Raid Tier: t7
    Current Raid Timezone: EST
    Chat Application Used: Line
    What are you looking for in a merge: active members to contribute 600 daily and participate in raids.
    Line handle: Brodakoz
    Ally code: 358-385-998

This guy is an amazing leader and I have learned so much about this game and become friends with some of them. I've gone from top 500 to winning arena often since joining.
  • Options
    Lets keep this going!
  • Options
    DeathFromAboveSquad
    6 openings
    Individuals or small merge welcome

Message me :)
  • Options
    Use your force squadron t5 t6 I can make 10 spots for a small merge msg me
  • Options
    The line walkers are looking for active players we are just starting out and trying to grow if interested message me or look us up on game we v would love to have you
  • Options
    Early T-7 guild willing to consider a merger with a similar guild.

Number of members: 40, but quite a few stragglers still in the guild for daily contributions, can reduce down to about 25 active members for an equal merger though.
    Current Raid Tier: Just started T-7
    Current Raid Timezone: Central/Pacific
    Chat Application Used: Discord, not particularly interested in Line
    What are you looking for in a merge:A guild with a similar situation, members, and culture.

With so many people leaving the game and all of the guilds trying recruit back their numbers, it seems like the best option would be to merge guilds together. We have about 30 solid members, but could likely cut it down to 25 so both guilds have an even number. Our guild leader left and we're not hung up on our guild name, so we might just join yours en masse, but we expect to be equal partners in this merger.

We are fun and friendly group that doesn't expect to be truly competitive to the top guilds, but are constantly working to get better and have been growing fast enough that we expect to be farming Heroics in no time. Primarily F2P, but we don't have a problem with those that partake. And while we try not to get too crazy, we are a mature guild and enjoy adult humor on occasion.

So if your guild has a similar culture and progression, and has or can reduce to 25 or fewer active members, message me directly and we'll see if we're compatible.
  • Meecham
    103 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Current guild name (optional): Guild crusaders
    Number of members: 43/50, can make it 35
    Current Raid Tier: T7
    Current Raid Timezone: GMT/BST ( We are approx 50/50 Euro/US players )
    Chat Application Used: Line
    What are you looking for in a merge:

We are looking for active players to have a full and active guild where everyone contributes and make enough coins to do T7 every other night. Ideally we would like to absorb a group of players. We are 43/50 at the moment and raiding T7 3x a week. Guild reset time is 19.30 GMT/BST. Our focus is on having fun, progressing and helping each other. We are mature players with little time for drama. We expect new guildmembers to contribute with both personal and daily guild activities, we encourage donations and we use LINE for most guildchat (recommended, not required)
    PM me or add ingame on: Meecham 977-532-319. You can also add us on Line app, by adding meechamno.
    We do not care if you are f2p, p2p, whale or whatever as long as you are active.
  • lRushl
    182 posts Member
    Options
    Current guild name (optional): Strike
    Number of members: 40/50, can make it to 30
    Current Raid Tier: T7
    Current Raid Timezone: CEST ( We are approx 50/50 Euro/US players )
    Chat Application Used: IG and Discord soon

I'm looking for a solid 20/15players who wants to get in a active guild, where we'll prepare for the future Grievous Raid !!
  • Options
    DeathFromAboveSquad
    7 openings
    Individuals or small group merge

This is a guild for casuals and experienced players, we want to have fun and rake some of the extra rewards from guild activities and raids without losing sleep over it. If we achieve a good ranking so be it, but we won't kick anyone without a good reason. We feel everyone who contributes deserves a chance to play with a good group even if you don’t put in as many hours as the others.

Looking for daily players:
    • 600 guild bank coins daily
    • One or more 7* toons to participate in 3-4 heroic raids weekly
    What we offer:
    • Heroic Raids begin at differing times to accommodate various time zones
    • Rules in place for Heroic Raid phases to allow all to get points
    • Collaborative teammates and active leadership
    • Guild activity reset time is 5:30 PM MDT
    Helpful, but not required:
    • SWGOH.gg registration
    • LINE app
    Message me :)
  • Options
    Lets keep this going!
  • Options
    The line walkers are looking for active players we are a laid back guild just starting out need players to help grow if interested look us up in game or message me here look forward to working with you on the game
  • Tasz14
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Two sister guilds.
    Kotr Endor and Kotr Xfusion looking to fill ranks with a merge.

We have 10-15 spots in our tierV guild and 5 spots in our Tier VII guild we need to fill.

Looking for a group to join us who can either all go to Endor or split up into both guilds.

We use line app to communicate
    message me on line to discuss further
    line id is tasz14

• Options
    Current guild name (optional): Human Cyborg Relations

Number of members: 48 (~35 regularly active)

Current Raid Tier: T6

Current Raid Timezone: EDT (GMT-4)

Chat Application Used: In game chat

What are you looking for in a merge: Easy going guild looking to fill 5-15 inactive spots. Currently doing T6 with 1 reset with an eye on T7 in the near future. Our core players are very active and make regular progress. Would love a few more active players to help us progress a bit faster.

Ally code: 913-965-592
  • Options
    Hey guys, we are a casual lower level guild (mostly 50-60's with a core group of low 70's.) We grew out of a group of friends IRL that wanted to play this, but are looking to grow the guild to get guild bank coins faster and to be more capable in the raid.

Current guild name (optional): JawaNation
    Number of members: 23
    Current Raid Tier: Tier 3/4
    Current Raid Timezone: Central
    Chat Application Used: in game
    What are you looking for in a merge: to gain more members around our level that are casual and fun
    SWGOH.gg guild page (if possible):
  • JaSonTheReApEr
    17 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi guys were are looking for players who can take part in heroic raids.

Guild name : One Republic
    Members : 45 (quite a few in active after the mod update)
    Tier : 6/7
    Time zone : PST
    Chat application : Line
    Private website : www.onerepublic.netai.net

If your looking for a merger with us contact me by pm or line id is drathreaper

Cheers
  • Options
    I'm in a guild that does 3 heroics on average per week. The rewards are incomparable to Tier 5 & 6 regardless of what place you come in...not to mention the Han Solo shards ;)

Mergers are welcome. I can accommodate many, few, a couple, or one.

Let me know if you're interested.

Find me on LINE - ID= lord_wolfe

Ally Code: 411-934-535
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Options
    I'm in a guild that does 3 heroics on average per week. The rewards are incomparable to Tier 5 & 6 regardless of what place you come in...not to mention the Han Solo shards ;)

Mergers are welcome. I can accommodate many, few, a couple, or one. Bring your entire guild and it will be added to the network. You'll never be doing anything less than heroic ever again.

Let me know if you're interested and I can provide more details.

Find me on LINE - ID= lord_wolfe

Ally Code: 411-934-535
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Options
    Keep this going
  • Options
    Guild Name: JawaNation
    Members: 20 Active
    Tier: 3-5, looking to do V faster and then increase.
    Time Zone: CST

Looking for another smaller guild looking to join with us. We've grown from 5 core IRL friends and we don't want to lose that sense. 7 players over 70, another 7 over 60. Pretty friendly.
  • Options
    Current guild name (optional): Onyx Guard
    Number of members: 30
    Current Raid Tier: T6
    Current Raid Timezone: Starts EST/ PST
    Chat Application Used: Line(optional
    What are you looking for in a merge: Looking to increase numbers to frequently farm T6 and tackle T7, we beat T6 in 3 days with 30 members. Willing to merge ours or absorb, depending on guild strengths. We have 20 spots open for a small group.
  • Options
    Tier 7 raid group with room for seven or so
    Have fun and do well
    No high pressure
  • Options
    We have a t4-t5 guild with about 20 slots open. Pm me if interested. Ally code is : 187-788-852
  • Options
    ⬆️
  • ThirdStarBornz
    43 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm an officer from WeRDroidz guild, been looking for more members to join but I'm pretty sure my guild wouldn't mind merging with another one. We have 16/50 members with our levels being from 74-80 but did take on 1 person at 45 but he's been a daily player and he's been ranking up, we currently run T6 raids which we can polish off within a week or so with 6 being the heavier hitters and the rest filling in the rest, with that being said if any guild is interested then link me up! Thanks!

https://swgoh.gg/u/thirdstarbornz/
  • Options
    I'm an officer from WeRDroidz guild, been looking for more members to join but I'm pretty sure my guild wouldn't mind merging with another one. We have 16/50 members with our levels being from 74-80 but did take on 1 person at 45 but he's been a daily player and he's been ranking up, we currently run T6 raids which we can polish off within a week or so with 6 being the heavier hitters and the rest filling in the rest, with that being said if any guild is interested then link me up! Thanks!

https://swgoh.gg/u/thirdstarbornz/

Message Sent!

• Options
    Current guild name:Mandilorian Mercenaries
    Current Raid Tier: T5, working towards T6
    Current Raid Timezone: PST.

My ally code is 544-463-648, add me and I'll send you an invite. Or message me here.
    We're Looking for some high level, laid back daily players. Our average level is 80, but our level requirement is 65.

We are willing to leave our guild only if the guild we move to has a cooler name.
  • Options
    Current guild name:Mandilorian Mercenaries
    Current Raid Tier: T5, working towards T6
    Current Raid Timezone: PST.

My ally code is 544-463-648, add me and I'll send you an invite. Or message me here.
    We're Looking for some high level, laid back daily players. Our average level is 80, but our level requirement is 65.

We are willing to leave our guild only if the guild we move to has a cooler name.

I fight a "Kyle Katarn" in arena a lot. Wonder if that's you?
  • Options
    The line walkers are looking for active players we are laid-back and only have one request do guild activities daily if you are interested in a merge or want to join us let me know here or look us up in game thanks
  • Options
    Current guild name: Teguilds
    Number of members: 26 (~15 active)
    Current Raid Tier: T6 (taking 4.5 days)
    Current Raid Timezone: 1930 PDT or 0430 UTC
    Chat Application Used: In game chat

We would like to keep our guild and have another guild merge with us. We are a no pressure casual guild with no daily guild requirements. We understand that one can’t dedicate so much time for swgoh everyday. Not looking for the hardcore strict guild but for the more casual guild that wants to do t6 raids more often by pooling together resources.

PM for more discussion

My ally: 652-822-642
    fangstar Ally Code: 652-822-642 Teguilds swgoh.gg/u/fangstar/