IDEA for MODS that might help that "cantina energy" problem

I was just thinking of ways that would make farming mods more attractive to me (because I prefer to be farming characters in the Cantina) and I don't want to use precious Cantina energy.
The basic theme of a solution is give us more Cantina energy, either by increasing the refresh rate, giving bonus energy, or a combination.
However, I had another idea that might make it better also. How would you guys feel if they started introducing character shards as rewards in the mod system? There aren't too many available slots for new characters to be dropped into, and this may be a solution. Would anybody be a bit more excited to farm both mods and Wedge Antilles? We already farm shards and purple mats in Cantina, why not shards and mods in the mod system?
Constructive thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Or add potential mod drops to LS/DS/Cantina/GW
  • Options
    I feel they should have created its own energy that builds whenever you spend Cantina or LS/DS energy (as well as do other tasks, such as win a GW battle or take a raid attempt).
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Options
    Amalthea wrote: »
    I feel they should have created its own energy that builds whenever you spend Cantina or LS/DS energy (as well as do other tasks, such as win a GW battle or take a raid attempt).

This is actually a great idea :)
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Amalthea wrote: »

i like it its gonna give an edge if you spend crystals on energy refresh and each node for gw ect Nice
  • Options
    These are some great ideas guys, thank you!
    @ArrrTwo, thank you for providing absolutely nothing to the conversation, I brought this up because so many people are upset, and quitting/dramatically reducing spending, which is not good for the longevity of the game. I would like to brainstorm about possible solutions to the issue. I hope your comment was done in jest, but let's keep things constructive, please.
  • Options
    you guys can keep theorycrafting all you want, it aint going to change anything. Id like a Lambo to park in my garage beside my M5 but it aint going to happen...
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    I actually like this idea a lot.
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    you guys can keep theorycrafting all you want, it aint going to change anything. Id like a Lambo to park in my garage beside my M5 but it aint going to happen...

That's not very positive thinking on your part.