Nubian Design Tech in shipments

Before mods were introduced, raid gear in shipments was a hot topic. I haven't seen anyone talking about it now. Mk6 Nubian Design Tech is currently rotating into shipments. Are people buying? I have seen it once but didn't buy. I suspect many people are exercising their f2p status and saying no. At least that's the case for me. I'm still bitter over the events last week.

Replies

• Options
    I've seen a couple but only have daka who needs one. It's much less in demand than furnaces, so I'm holding out until they come back in a week's time.
  • Options
    People seem pretty disillusioned so dont care to spend on something that might be nerfed into the ground lol. Lets face it, we have zero idea on game direction and that hardly inspires consumer confidence
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I know a few people who have seen multiples and skipped every one.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • masters
    233 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have a current need for one.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    masters wrote: »

They're more important to get to G10/G11 then G9. Furnaces/scanners are more G9 and Nubian and the other raid gear G10.
  • Options
    I need them but won't buy a thing anymore lol
  • masters
    233 posts Member
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    masters wrote: »

They're more important to get to G10/G11 then G9. Furnaces/scanners are more G9 and Nubian and the other raid gear G10.

Yeah, I just looked up that once I get Rey handcuffs she will need this. Of course I have never bought anything in the game so it's a matter if I have the crystals saved up at the time.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    I cant get my chars to lvl 79 due to the severe credit crunch, and I'm not giving any more $ to this company.
  • Options
    Haven't even seen one.

Also never get that salvage in raids. Only seem to get droid callers. Sitting on 5 of them at the moment.
  • Options
    I've only seen one so far. Bought it. Snips needed it. Of course that was before the mod debacle. If I see another...not sure I'll jump at that one.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Compared to a powerful mod. Gear is pretty much meaningless. Much less important to get every single one you can.
  • Options
    I saw 2 in a row the other day but didn't buy them bc even if i know i need a few in the future, that's so far away since i found myself 100mil short on credits atm so i'll probably have them via raids by the time i really need them. I found recent updates slowed my pace so i don't have any rush with my toons bc of credits. ;)
  • Options
    With mods, gear is virtually worthless...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    ChefHaze wrote: »
    Compared to a powerful mod. Gear is pretty much meaningless. Much less important to get every single one you can.
    With mods, gear is virtually worthless...

you still need your characters properly geared in order for them to be viable in arena. "pretty much meaningless" and "virtually worthless" is just wrong.
    that said, i'm not buying those nub techs either.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I've somewhat reached my gear limit to where I don't feel the need to buy them outright and can just wait for raid drops. I'm somewhat in general maxed out on most characters and gear that I'd want. I'm now farming Jawas because I have no one else I want or need.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    I would buy one, but they never show up, havent seen any raid gear in shipments in weeks

great business strategy EA! the few people who actually still will spend crystals on this crap game cant even do that
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen 3 and bought 2... largely because that's all that I have a pressing need for -- I can get the rest from raids. To those saying gear is meaningless in mods, maybe you all missed the memo late last week. The recent patch made gear level continue to be extremely important moving forward.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    I've bought two. Gear was meaningless for a couple days – that part of the game is fixed, at least.
  • Options
    I had stockpiled over 1600 crystals from my arena payouts and most recent (and very last) daily crystal booster and lo and behold, I claim my 7PM free energy, see if shipments have anything interesting and what do I find? A Nubian tech. I bought it and finally I have a G10 Rey. I'm also not far from crafting one which will let me bring GS to G10 too.

I'm stoked.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.