New Characters: R2-D2 and Wicket

2Next

Replies

• Options
    We will add R2D2 and Wicket to citadel pack first for a whole month then we will move him to chromium packs for 4 months then we will move them to shard shop for a month then we will move them to lightened node 9B for 3 months that way it would be a year before you can farm them or pay now and get them now.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Way too kid friendly! Who would want such baby characters? I will quit if they introduce more baby ewoks!

/s

See. This is what complaining about Rebels looks like.

In all seriousness, the more toons the better. Give us multiple meta options.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    If they bring in r2 any time he zaps a b2 I want to hear b2 say oww and shake his hand, followed by a b2 counter kicking r2 and knocking him over!
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Options
    B00MSTICK wrote: »
    Not a fan of using cute side kick characters as main players. Their "fighting" in the movies is just comic relief anyway.

This.

It may be cool to see R2 as literally a support only character where he buffs and cleanses and debuffs the enemy, but has no real attack per se. His speed/turn meter could be jacked way up, and his defenses be super potent to compensate for no real offensive maneuver.

I envision him as both an awesome ally on a droid squad, and a very deadly anti droid toon. He rolls up to the enemy droid, uses his little "lockpicking" tool that comes out and manipulates the circuits of the enemy to debuff them in some way. Likewise, he uses the same tool to buff droid allies. He could have an AoE buff on like a 4 or 5 turn CD for all squad members that creates a force field barrier that absorbs 25k damage, or lasts two turns - whichever comes first.
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    McBee wrote: »
    Not a fan of using cute side kick characters as main players. Their "fighting" in the movies is just comic relief anyway.

This.

It may be cool to see R2 as literally a support only character where he buffs and cleanses and debuffs the enemy, but has no real attack per se. His speed/turn meter could be jacked way up, and his defenses be super potent to compensate for no real offensive maneuver.

I envision him as both an awesome ally on a droid squad, and a very deadly anti droid toon. He rolls up to the enemy droid, uses his little "lockpicking" tool that comes out and manipulates the circuits of the enemy to debuff them in some way. Likewise, he uses the same tool to buff droid allies. He could have an AoE buff on like a 4 or 5 turn CD for all squad members that creates a force field barrier that absorbs 25k damage, or lasts two turns - whichever comes first.

Well i remember r2 dodging every attack in the movies.. Except the one on endor.. So if he dodged 99 .. His evasion for blastersshould be 99% ..
  • Options
    McBee wrote: »

This.

Are you aware that the game isnt intended to be a simulation of their actual fighting prowess within the Star Wars universe, but a video game within a video game? It's like Marvel vs. Capcom or Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, where there's no reason why Superman just doesnt nuke Johnny Cage from orbit with his heat vision. They could have the mouse droid be a supreme badass, and it would be fitting.