Anyone else feel like mods are painful to level?

I just went through to finish some of my mods on my arena squad that were sitting at level 12 or 13. And nothing is more painful than dumping 300k just to get an extra 0.33% dmg. This system is completely out of whack...

@EA_Jesse
"One of the themes we’re seeing in some of the posts recently is that players are concerned about the need to spend Credits on Mods.

Please know that the dev team has planned for this and addressed the problem"

I'd be very interested in a total breakdown of credits needed for a 7*, max omega (80k a pop just for those upgrades) including all abilities before that, and max mods.

At least we get 150k extra a day from GW :-/ what is that like 1/2 the way from mod level 14-15?

This is getting hilariously bad now.

Replies

• Options
    So Leveling one T5 Mod = 500k.
    6 Mods per character = 3M.
    Arena Squad Mods = 15M.
    Raid Squad Mods = 15M.
    Set of Mods for GW Squad = 15M.
    Extra Set of Mods to move around for various events & challenges = 15M.

Total = 60M

Fun Fun Fun.

But don't worry! EA has us covered!!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/53492/increase-to-credit-availability#latest
  • Options
    So for one hero to be "maxed" we are looking at (these are close estimates) ~10-11 million (including abilities and gear)?

Around 3 weeks of GW for one hero. 90 heroes. Little over 5 years to level, star, and mod everyone. Cool
  • Options
    that was said while they were still cheap. somehow they thought a solution to the mod mess was to make them exponentially more expensive without providing any extra credits and releasing the scoundrel event at the latest possible date every time
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    no, i've got a billion spare credits laying around -_-
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Mods are just painful all around: acquisition, leveling, and management amongst characters.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    I do. When they were OP, they worth 500 k leveling up, but as they nerfed to the ground, they are really irritating...
    Mods are just painful all around: acquisition, leveling, and management amongst characters.

Second that.

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    And pre update it was about 1.3 million to max out a set for one character.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....