Maul's leader ability still isn't fixed

Prev1
Mc1
306 posts Member
edited July 2016
I was just wondering when maul, a toon I paid for, was going to have his lead fixed. I've had him a while and can't use him as a lead for my Sith team. None of my Sith evade with his lead at all!!! Is anyone else having the same trouble and are y'all as upset as I am about this??

Replies

• Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    I bought a brand new maul. I paid for it. It was about $100 ea. Fix my ****. It's under warranty by the way.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    As far as I know, this has been going on since the start. Some people paid even more for him to get him to 7* when he was Chromium only.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    It's crazy how this hasn't been fixed!!!! He is an iconic character and commands respect. Our money we paid commands respect and I'll be complaining everyday with a new post until it's fixed.....period.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Mc1 wrote: »
    It's crazy how this hasn't been fixed!!!! He is an iconic character and commands respect. Our money we paid commands respect and I'll be complaining everyday with a new post until it's fixed.....period.

Expect to get yourself locked in forum jail or banned that way.
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I don't give a **** really. My money. Lol
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    When are we going to get more Sith? We've been asking for a reliable Sith healer for a while. Also in need of a buffer with speed up, offense up, and a reliable stunner (Daka doesn't count) Savage sucks and he was never really donned as a Sith, just an apprentice and for that matter Ventress would have to be a Sith as well.

We've been asking for Revan for ages and saying he's not canon is out of the question because we have HK47, which has also been stated numerous times.
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    More Sith are absolutely needed
    Bro
  • 336sec
    110 posts Member
    Options
    They **** on all sith period,no love for sith order but cram jedi down your throat instead
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    No Jedi lead is broken as far as i know either.
  • 336sec
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Not at all fair that u can run a jedi team with ease and it's not even possible to run a sith team unless u shell out money for maul and play for ten years to lvl Vader,fix this please @ ea_jesse and CG!!!
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    336sec wrote: »
    Not at all fair that u can run a jedi team with ease and it's not even possible to run a sith team unless u shell out money for maul and play for ten years to lvl Vader,fix this please @ ea_jesse and CG!!!

+1,000,000

• 336sec
    110 posts Member
    Options
    And furthermore you took the most powerful sith lord in the star wars galaxy and made him total trash,thats insane period,but lets make gs and Rey be able to one shot everything-_-
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    You can TECHNICALLY farm a Sith team. We have:

Maul, Savage, Dooku, Sidious, Vader.

Doesn't mean they're any good though.
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Maul has a cost and he's broken. He has the best lead in writing of them all. Sooooo you can only ftp farm 3 to seven star in a timely fashion. So 3
  • 336sec
    110 posts Member
    Options
    You know why,because cg/ea **** on them
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    You can ftp 14 Jedi which are not broken
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    That's 11 more than Sith. 366% more.
  • 336sec
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Exactly but all they speak of is balance in the game,does not seem balanced to me
  • 336sec
    110 posts Member
    Options
    And qgj is so much better than maul in the game,but he killed qgj ffs !!!!!
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Lol. Maul is so broken
  • Theogmoose
    13 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Maul solos at least 50% of every galactic war for me.
    Crits Jedi for 15k-20k, sometimes.
    Put him on an assist team (Phasma lead) and watch him clean up.

My gw has been pretty Jedi heavy.
    Maybe it's luck.
  • Options
    Wow...something broken.

Right now ackbar is partially broken. His leader ability does not work on third level of mod challenges...works the rest of the time.

The tighter EA closes their grip the more paying customers that slip between their fingers.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Have you tried paying more? I think the game prefers atlantean gold coins for its currency when you want to get a character change
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I payed more with unsatisfactory results.
  • Options
    +1
    I acquired Maul when he was only in chromium cards so, yea, not happy with how he's been treated. I'd love for him to get some stat boosts (just a little speed please) because mods won't do the trick. He is lacking severely in so many places, that equipping all the mods necessary is impossible. I like the idea others have offered before as guidance for character stats...if a character kills another in one of the movies or shows (like Maul taking out QGJ) then maybe it makes sense for Maul's character to be better than QGJ's in the game as well. Just a suggestion.
  • Options
    Maul should suck he **** in real life Obi cut him in half and thrrough him down a trash compactor deal with it
  • Options
    Maul should suck he **** in real life Obi cut him in half and thrrough him down a trash compactor deal with it

Yet you probably run qgj in your squad and have no complaints on him.
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    You can TECHNICALLY farm a Sith team. We have:

Maul, Savage, Dooku, Sidious, Vader.

Doesn't mean they're any good though.

Maul:trash outside of killing Jedis in gw.

Savage: he's actually pretty good.

Dooku: he's good as well but easier to deal with then savage.

Sid: trash.

Vader: he's good in certent team comps but he's a one trick. Abilty block is decent though just wish his basic did more damage.