Maul's leader ability still isn't fixed

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Maul should suck he **** in real life Obi cut him in half and thrrough him down a trash compactor deal with it

Yet you probably run qgj in your squad and have no complaints on him.

Nope try again chucklenuts
  • Options
    unit900000 wrote: »
    pac0naut wrote: »
    You can TECHNICALLY farm a Sith team. We have:

Maul, Savage, Dooku, Sidious, Vader.

Doesn't mean they're any good though.

Maul:trash outside of killing Jedis in gw.

Savage: he's actually pretty good.

Dooku: he's good as well but easier to deal with then savage.

Sid: trash.

Vader: he's good in certent team comps but he's a one trick. Abilty block is decent though just wish his basic did more damage.

Dooku>Savage

Dooku lead is still very good and can be a pain to deal with. I haven't seen a Savage in my arena fights for months. Always in the top 15 finish.
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I just want maul fixed so I can put him in arena. Also, from a sales standpoint of the creators, why would you sell a product that's broken for full price. Really?!?!? This is so crazy!!!!!
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Fix my toon!!!!! Now!!!! Really!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Move it!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Mc1 wrote: »
    I just want maul fixed so I can put him in arena. Also, from a sales standpoint of the creators, why would you sell a product that's broken for full price. Really?!?!? This is so crazy!!!!!

Lol ask volks wagon they sure did #buyamerican
  • Jambiiiiiiiii
    912 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Mc1 wrote: »

Yeah I stopped lvling him at 62 because of how useless he currently is. I do have some speed mods on him and play with him in gw. At 7* lvl 62 g8 he crits jedi for over 15k. But even with a speed secondary on every mod, he is still only like 115 speed. :'(
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I have him all the way maxed except for two omegas. It's crazy how I bought a Volkswagen when I thought it was an Audi.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Maul = fubar
  • Options
    They already got the money so they aren't going to make the fix. EA won't do anything that isn't probable
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Nastynas91 wrote: »
    They already got the money so they aren't going to make the fix. EA won't do anything that isn't probable

... Except fix anakin.... And give him away as well as have 3 farming nodes + cantina... Yeah. People so quickly forget the good.

Edit: "Good! Let the hate flow through you!"
  • Options
    Yeah, they should fix this.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    It really is just disgusting

• Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Maul is still broken.
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to keep this post at the top so people who are thinking of getting maul for a lead aren't taken advantage of and also whoever fixes things will hopefully see this.
  • Options
    Nastynas91 wrote: »

... Except fix anakin.... And give him away as well as have 3 farming nodes + cantina... Yeah. People so quickly forget the good.

Edit: "Good! Let the hate flow through you!"

Except that they nerfed him originally and took months to rework him. I don't know who is getting him free. 30 shards doesn't make much of a difference when there are so many other characters we need to farm in cantina
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think it would be that hard to code a lead ability correctly. I guess it'll be fixed when they hire the 6 new people. Lol
  • Options
    Give him a rework while you're add it, thx devs.
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    I like everything about him but his lead needs fixing and about 15% more health
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    So maybe they'll fix him soon
  • Options
    +1. Keep hope alive.