thanks for the credits to level half a mod?

Videian28
47 posts Member
edited July 2016
not sure what that's supposed to fix, but thanks anyways

fix precrafting 2.0 please then you will get a big thanks

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Give something to people with no strings and they still complain.

Go home OP.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    That's like me stuffing my face with free pizza and saying, "I don't even like this stuff, so now I'm mad at you for letting me eat this."
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I did say thanks?

I was trying to make a point? Pre mod change that would have leveled one and a half mods, now it barely gets you over half of a single. But first you actually have to get your hands on a mod, spending 120 cantina energy with no mod reward at all, when it use to get you 9 of them..... I was making a point, if you're to daft to understand the implications, well...
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    That's like me stuffing my face with free pizza and saying, "I don't even like this stuff, so now I'm mad at you for letting me eat this."

With respect, no it's not.

It's like letting someone dine at the Waldorf Astoria for 2 nights, then inexplicably forcing them to dine at McDonalds from that moment on, then attempting to placate them by throwing in a free glass of Champagne with their Happy Meal.

I think that's the way most players feel about the 2 updates last week. The community's unanimous voice, made clear this week, was not heard.

What was given for free is dwarfed by what was taken away.
  • Options
    But you also have an opportunity to buy the $50 and $100 crystal crates/vaults that contain an additional 25% more crystals.

If that's not customer appreciation, I don't know what is. Giving me the option to spend on the highest crystal packs with a few extra crystals makes everything all good.
  • Options
    But you also have an opportunity to buy the $50 and $100 crystal crates/vaults that contain an additional 25% more crystals.

If that's not customer appreciation, I don't know what is. Giving me the option to spend on the highest crystal packs with a few extra crystals makes everything all good.

yah that's rich, we've got to get our numbers up! make them spend only on the biggest!

last time they did the 25% more, it was on every pack...
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »

It's like letting someone dine at the Waldorf Astoria for 2 nights, then inexplicably forcing them to dine at McDonalds from that moment on, then attempting to placate them by throwing in a free glass of Champagne with their Happy Meal.

I think that's the way most players feel about the 2 updates last week. The community's unanimous voice, made clear this week, was not heard.

Palanthian, you sir have a very eloquent way with words... /salute
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

are you sure it wasnt a free glass of red whine ?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Wow. It costs you 1.05m to upgrade a mod? Sucks to be you
  • Options
    Videian28 wrote: »

Get over yourself OP, you're being so ungrateful.
  • Options
    Videian28 wrote: »

Get over yourself OP, you're being so ungrateful.

Get over yourself, you're being too grateful.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options

Okay, I see what you've added there (and it works), but you've left out key part about it being free. If I had no food, I'd accept McD's. That's what I'm saying.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
This discussion has been closed.