So how are we going to max Vader?

MrJx3
257 posts Member
Currently the only way to get him is through achievements, shard shop, and if you're really lucky, GW. I'm not against getting Vader through achievements, in fact I love this method, but most of the achievements are just ridiculous. Buy arena shipments 1000 times, defeat opponents 2500 times (for 3 shards, ****?), the list goes on. Even some of the arguably easier ones like collect 23 characters or beat GW offer like 2-3 shards. Some of the achievements require months of dedication to the game, and you barely reap any benefit for accomplishing certain milestones.

You can invest hundreds of hours into the game and still not obtain a 6 star Vader. Some of the achievements are some of the most ridiculous I have ever seen, especially for a mobile game. They don't even add achievements that make sense, like obtain all stars from the campaign or something. I know this complaint is old but please fix achievements so that not only are they easier to accomplish, but offer more rewards.

Tl;dr Please make it easier to get Vader shards through achievements. Achievements should give a sense of accomplishment, not make you feel like you wasted your time.

Replies

• Options
    Listen to DJ Khaled.

[img][/img]Khaled%20meme.jpg
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    MrJx3 wrote: »
    Tl;dr Please make it easier to get Vader shards through achievements. Achievements should give a sense of accomplishment, not make you feel like you wasted your time.

Already happening as more achievements are added. 10 shards for completing each of the empire/ewok events — and you're still complaining?

• Options
    There's enough ways to get his shards with all of thes achievements now. my vader is all most 6* I'm just 7 shards away
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This is an achievement itself.
    I've been playing since December. Have done all events other than ewok. Have checked the shop each day and I am pretty close.
    46/100.
    You'll get there just like I will

http://m.imgur.com/dFlA3tg

I guess a near 7* maxed Vader is worth sharing
  • Options
    only way so far is the shard shop checking daily. rare chance of it dropping in gw node. and achievements. hope they add more.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    my fav is earn 100 mil credits like iven been playing since end of may/begining of June and i have only earned about 35mil in two months.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    There's some vader 7* around. Weeks ago when u could refresh shard shipments, the biggest whales of this game was refreshing until their fingers bleed. So they got to 7*.
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    MrJx3 wrote: »

Already happening as more achievements are added. 10 shards for completing each of the empire/ewok events — and you're still complaining?

I think those events are a great start. I'm saying they should add more like those and tweak the current ones. Gaining 100 million credits is a feat. I forget how many shards you get for that (5, maybe?) but achievements like those should reward you with a decent amount of shards.
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    Options
    The arena shipments will probably take maybe 2 years(under 200-100 set) arena battles won 500 days if you win all of your fights and no refreshes. Gw....who knows now. Been stuck on 93/150 for awhile. They should probably boost up those rewards though. 2000 crystals 5 million credits maybe...since its harder now
  • Options
    I don't understand what I've just read.

My Vader is now 6* (1/100) and I got plenty of achievements still undone.
    In the future (+shard shop of course) it will be more and more achievements, so it just requires TIME to get him 7*.

Patience, young Padawan...
  • Options
    And when you get him to 7*, what Will you do with him?
  • Tuscan21
    514 posts Member
    Options
    Tanconator wrote: »
    And when you get him to 7*, what Will you do with him?

For me this could be the end of the game. Hardest thing to achieve.
  • Options
    The GW changes have definitely put a damper on my progress
  • Options
    I need the Empire event back. I am 10 shards away from 6* Vader. Can't wait
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    There's some vader 7* around. Weeks ago when u could refresh shard shipments, the biggest whales of this game was refreshing until their fingers bleed. So they got to 7*.

I have not seen one whale do this. And have a 7* Vader. I should clarify.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet