Droid speed and turn meter with JE

13Next

Replies

• Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Nerfdruids wrote: »
    Great information on this post thus far. I just had a few questions/clarifications.

I am currently on a shard (in the mid 70s) that are dominated by Rex/wiggs teams with either full clones or Lando/biggs/sth etc

Based on the information I have read thus far is it appropriate for me to just speed up all of my Droid and not worry too much about the order?

I have the ability to give them all 100% TM after the JE recal (who has 253 speed)
    Would it make more sense to do this? Since I am finding that I don't often get a chance to hit them in order, let alone use my AOE because of the Rex lead/wiggs/biggs counters etc.

Turn order only matters if you want Hk to hit before 88 to give him that extra damage boost. If you face to many others that gain TM or have to limit you AoE use I wouldn't worry to much about it. Need to do what wins for you.

IOW, this guide is obsolete. You can't compete with rex and wiggs.
  • Options
    LastJedi wrote: »

IOW, this guide is obsolete. You can't compete with rex and wiggs.

I fight for top 3 every day from Old Ben Dodge Meta, over Anakin, over Palpi over Wiggs with mixed in Rex Squads. Droids can still beat all of them, but i agree with Wiggs it is way more harder now since these Squads are simply overpowered. I feel that my Jawa Enginer should also be able to tripple Assist or do massiv AoE Damage...the Lando+Wiggs+X Squads are more or less stack hard hitting Damage Toons that can a) Assist b) have massiv Speed c) counter Attacks in form of TM gain (Biggs) and do a lot of AoE if you try to hide behind tanks. Ironically i find Rex easier to beat than Wiggs-Squads...

It is difficult with Droids because you still need the weak (compared to these Teams) Jawa Engineer to get some shots - but Biggs will fire more or less after your first AoE hit. If they have a Tank (mostly St.Han or Sun Fac) you will need B2 or you are dead because 4 high Damage Toons + AoE will wreck you. Ironically Droids have less AoE Damage and less HP and can only (as Assassins) hit hard enough with IG88 and IG86 (but Wiggs is the better Duo because you also need HK47 as a Leader and Wiggs gets Lando which is miles ahead Damage wise than HK).

Afterall i tried different teams and what worked for me a either
    HK, IG86, IG88, Nebit and JE or B2 over Nebit depending on the Speed+Tank from Wiggs Teams. Key is to either kill one Member like Palpa or Wiggs before he moves or landing Ability Block with IG88 or HK at the start of the combat (so look at Speed and Potency). If you first moves aren't successful you will die the moment the opponent moves. On defense you need some very good RNG but Droids aren't the best defense teams so this is ok.

Even if i am able to fight for top arena position with droids i hope we see an adjustment to Wiggs because these teams (stacking other very powerfull toons like Palpa, Lando, St.Han, Sun Fac or Anakin) are way to strong and on top work well on defense too.