Galactic War, last node

Every time I get to last node on GW and the opponent has RG, Rey, QGJwith, and Daka with Rex lead or Count Dooku lead it's an impossible scenario to complete, I have three squads with fully maxed mods and most have lvl nine and ten gear, and all my squads get destroyed with out taking out any toons, because RG taunts I take him out first and once that is done Daka revives either by secondary skill or because of her auto skill, I'm not trying to say GW is too hard but with this scenario it becomes impossible, I've spent hours trying to figure a way around setup but to no avail so I decided to post in here hoping a dev my see this and just tweak that setup a lil, otherwise the new updates are cool I like the challenge.

Replies

• Wulfdane
    24 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I find Rey's high damage potential and Daka's revive ability to be the key in that team. The team I use to defeat this setup usually focuses on high damage, aoe and healing.

Both Rey and Daka die easy. By the time RG uses his taunt, either one can usually be damaged enough that aoe will finish them off (esp Daka).

Without Daka it's just a matter of healing through damage until RG is taken down and mop up the rest. Without Rey, you've gimped the teams damage potential considerably.
    Post edited by Wulfdane on
  • Options
    For me, the secret to GW is speed and crowd control. So either a bunch of stunners and counters (Daka, Dooku, 5s to a lesser extent) and a few taunters. So when RG goes, someone else fills in...Poe, ST Han
  • Options
    Duknukeem wrote: »
    Every time I get to last node on GW and the opponent has RG, Rey, QGJwith, and Daka with Rex lead or Count Dooku lead it's an impossible scenario to complete, I have three squads with fully maxed mods and most have lvl nine and ten gear, and all my squads get destroyed with out taking out any toons, because RG taunts I take him out first and once that is done Daka revives either by secondary skill or because of her auto skill, I'm not trying to say GW is too hard but with this scenario it becomes impossible, I've spent hours trying to figure a way around setup but to no avail so I decided to post in here hoping a dev my see this and just tweak that setup a lil, otherwise the new updates are cool I like the challenge.

+1

I've been having the same issue everyday facing impossible teams on node 12. Keep posting everyday about this issue. If we keep posting about it, maybe, just maybe, the devs will at least notice there is a problem with GW. And fix it...but who am I kidding...they would rather add more new content than fix the major existing issues. Typical since the birth of this game.