No new events this week? C'mon Rebel Event, Empire Event, bring one back!

Mvnson
234 posts Member
seems like you were cycling these events back to back which was nice, gave us some content. Now nothing two weeks in a row is regressing pretty hard.

Replies

• Options
    We got the mod event with $1 million free and unrestricted chip movement. It was fun.
  • Options
    While I Do appreciate the free credits, it's nowhere near enough. I would like to know what's happening next.
  • Options
    The achivements still there, cmon, i want my Vader 6*. Tired of only Yoda event show up regularly.
  • Options
    The achivements still there, cmon, i want my Vader 6*. Tired of only Yoda event show up regularly.

Which many of us can't do anymore. If you are going to cycle regularly at least allow us to redo the event (all star levels) for the currency payout
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    I wish they would have the Rebel event and Empire event on a concrete timeline like the Yoda event
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    I'm still in awe of the spin control CG has/is attempting to pull here. Not blatantly apologizing I get but to call the apology an event and then offer a sale on the lotto gear pack everyone has pretty much determined is one of the worst deals in the shop is so opposite of what everyone was expecting the only conclusion I can come to is its in fact pure genius.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Remorhaz wrote: »
    I'm still in awe of the spin control CG has/is attempting to pull here. Not blatantly apologizing I get but to call the apology an event and then offer a sale on the lotto gear pack everyone has pretty much determined is one of the worst deals in the shop is so opposite of what everyone was expecting the only conclusion I can come to is its in fact pure genius.

It's pretty obvious that the free 350k was a facade to reintroduce the god awful 600 crystal Galactic Gear Pack. I guess some buffoons were actually buying that pack everyday.
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    The credit Heist ran on Friday, this lame duck apology "Event" is still on and the new raid is supposed to be right around the corner. I am 100% unsurprised that an event hasn't been announced.

Hopefully the team is diligently working to test the new content (ATT/Grievous Raid) *Before It Gets Released* and/or hard at work on a few real fixes -which, in my book, would be the best apology.

Those of us who are still active in game are playing an exceptionally fun game that happens to have some glaring, unaddressed issues. I'd be (one of many) happy customers if a full month went by and every announcement was for current bug/character fixes, progress updates or feedback acknowledgement and not a single event or new addition took place.
  • Options
    I wish starving kids in Australia could read this form complaining someday so they know what real struggle is. SAD!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    I wish starving kids in Australia could read this form complaining someday so they know what real struggle is. SAD!

Rarely do you ever post anything of intelligible substance. Parodying Donald Trump doesn't help either :wink:
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

Rarely do you ever post anything of intelligible substance. Parodying Donald Trump doesn't help either :wink:

Keep complaining. You're making my point.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

Keep complaining. You're making my point.

That wasn't a complaint, more like an observation and a suggestion. But keep trying kid :smile:
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    I felt they should have opened up all the events as part of Star Wars Celebration. The lack of action by the producer makes me feel they are not part of the Star Wars family.
  • Kurgath
    61 posts Member
    Options
    GCSpyder wrote: »
    I felt they should have opened up all the events as part of Star Wars Celebration. The lack of action by the producer makes me feel they are not part of the Star Wars family.

Exactly, especially considering, that this game would be looooooong dead if it weren't for the Star Wars name to it.
  • Options
    @eajesse It would do a lot to raise moral if they started running these events more often. I haven't had any enough of right toons at the start of any of these events and have been farming them in anticipation of their return. They should rotate on a regular basis like the Yoda event.
  • Options
    When was the Rebel event anyway? I remembering farming rebels up so I could do it the next time it returned and that seems like months ago.
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for the Rebel event to come back for awhile now. I got my team ready a few days after it ended the first time and have been waiting ever since. The cycle on this is too long imo. I want my Vader shards :<
  • Options
    The event table is now very appropriate. Just a guy sitting there, drinking something and waiting...
  • Options

Yes. Because Australia is known for their starving children.