Replies

• Options
    QGJ
  • Options
    Grraauuggh wrote: »
    QGJ

Haha sure but I really want to try the double tank
  • Options
    You already have a tank. I have that exact same team but with qgj. Don't add sth if you are using aa as lead he will give all of the bonus attacks to Leia
  • Options
    Of those...Poe I'd say. But I'd really listen to Grraauuggh. Or go with Phasma if you have her.
  • Options
    Goofz24 wrote: »
    You already have a tank. I have that exact same team but with qgj. Don't add sth if you are using aa as lead he will give all of the bonus attacks to Leia

But want the double tank
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Double-tank, double-tank, double-tank tank tank...
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Phasma is easily as good or better than QGJ in this build, and also has decent health and defense. You won't need another tank with her or with QGJ.
  • Options
    Of those...Poe I'd say. But I'd really listen to Grraauuggh. Or go with Phasma if you have her.

I'd say Poe too his unique sounds quite good
  • Options
    Phasma is easily as good or better than QGJ in this build, and also has decent health and defense. You won't need another tank with her or with QGJ.

I do have Phasma at 7 star and qgj at 5, but they are only g8
    But the thing is I'd like to have someone that sticks out
  • Options
    I don't blame you for wanting to diversify. Lando is a good choice because he goes well with AA's ability that allows him to use his AoE twice in a row. He might take a few attacks away from Leia, but he'll make up for it with additional AoE.
  • Options
    I don't blame you for wanting to diversify. Lando is a good choice because he goes well with AA's ability that allows him to use his AoE twice in a row. He might take a few attacks away from Leia, but he'll make up for it with additional AoE.

Great idea! Forgot all about him although his not a tank i might go with him, him and AA is like made for each other, only weakness is as u mentioned he will probably steal some shots from leia
  • Options
    QGJ . But for something new try Poe. Or go QGJ, Stormy han would work well also.
  • Options
    Han also gives chance for leia to attack and he will die first, plus he turns into a speed demon with AA lead.
  • Options
    Han also gives chance for leia to attack and he will die first, plus he turns into a speed demon with AA lead.

StHan is too meta and take Leia's attacks